Whitechapel Hideout Generator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Official add-on expansion for the board games Letters from Whitechapel and Whitechapel™ Letters from Hell. This isn't a stand-alone game.
This app let you play the optional rules Hideout Generator and Catch Me, If You Can. With the Hideout Generator, the Jack player can choose his Hideout at random during the point six of the set up rules. It can be played in 4 difficulty level: Normal, Easy, Medium and Hard. By turning on the option Catch Me, If You Can the Hideout will not be chosen between squares adjacent to the red ones.
Suggested to very experienced Jack players
What's New in Version 2.0
- Completely new graphic interface
- Adaptable to all Apple devices
- Updated to the Revised edition produced by Sir Chester Cobblepot
I purchased this app while learning the game, on the faulty assumption that it might be useful (since the rule book is vague and short on the 'whys').
I went through several iterations under each difficulty setting, and I'll be damned if I can see any underlying logic. Might as well throw a dart at the board.
Money back, please.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Tiopi S.R.L.
- © 2012 Tiopi srl. All rights reserved. iNigma, Sir Chester Cobblepot, Tiopi and their logos are trademarks of Tiopi srl.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.