Thermo-Hygrometer is a weather app, using GPS location.
Displays outside temperature, humidity, air pressure and THI of current location.
Every day feel the design of analog sensibility.
- Point unit thermometer (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- High and low temperature indicators
- Feels Like Temperature
- Barometer (hPa / InchHg / mmHg)
- Support integrated barometer (iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or later)
- Temperature Humidity Index (Discomfort Index)
- Landscape mode (Thermometer + Hygrometer + Barometer)
- Support 3D touch Quick Action
- Support iOS 11 and watchOS 4
- Support Widget (iOS 10+)
- Universal App (support iPad, iPad Pro)
- Support iPhone X
If you need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a chance to help you.
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to give us a review on the App store.
Enjoy the app!
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
5 1/2 Stars!
Update: I've now been using this app for a long time and still think it's terrific. Fast, Accurate, Go-To app gives me just what I want to know. As an earlier reviewer mentioned, I also closely monitor the Barometric Pressure due to my wife's often & severe, migraines (along w/finding the best times to go fishing!)
The extra 1/2 Star is to help make up for a Few users who it seems may never be made happy. Four stars?...Okay. Three or less stars?... C'mon! The vast majority of reviewers can't be that far off. To all who had a hand in making Thermo, "Good Job & Well Done!"
Great for musicians!
I play harp and the cold dry winter months can be hard on my instrument’s wooden sound board. I keep a humidifier nearby and tune daily, but it’s nice to know the humidity numbers so I can adjust accordingly. Excessive dryness over several months can result in cracks and overall damage that is expensive and difficult to repair. Better to know in advance how much moisture is in the air and what my beloved harp is really being subjected to. Thanks for making a smart, simple, easy to use app!
The best simple weather App
I was asked to leave a review. It works great 100% of the time for the basic conditions at the moment. I would like it to show whether the barometer is rising, falling or steady.
One of the few apps that improves with each update. Yet it stays simple to use with just the necessary information displayed in an easy to read format.
Simple to read and use, even for kids. Gives basic weather conditions without all the news, videos, bloat, advertising and useless distractions. Who needs radar during a heatwave.
Starts fast giving the basic info with nothing else.
Makes use of the onboard barometer which is lacking in TWC, Weather Underground, Storm Radar and the native app.
Well done for improvements without additional features.
- KYU TAE PARK
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 morethan apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.