Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream Apple Music including Beats 1 radio to any network* connected devices such as an Xbox 360**, Xbox One**, Sony TVs, AppleTV or DLNA compliant devices***.
Also supports music from Pandora, Spotify, Rdio, or any music app.
- Skip/Forward & Volume controls
- Landscape layout
- Swipe Album cover to go through playback history
- Tap the Album cover to quickly select music from your iPod library
- Start playing music from your favorite music app
- Launch the MusicFlow app
- Turn on your DLNA device (Xbox One, Xbox 360, Sony TV, etc..)
- For Xbox, you need to enable PlayTo (see http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-other-devices/windows/playto)
- Bring up the iOS Multitasking interface and tap the AirPlay button
- Select your DLNA device from the list of AirPlay devices
*The app requires your iOS device to be connected to the same local network as your Airplay or DLNA device.
** You cannot stream music and play a video game at the same time. It's a restriction imposed by Microsoft.
*** PS3 & PS4 are NOT supported at this time. Sony has not exposed the required DLNA profiles yet.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Fixed some typo in help section.
- Fixed crash.
It provides me with many hours of my choices of listening pleasure.
Please don't get this!
I got this app thinking I was able to stream music from Spotify onto my Xbox One, sadly the app doesn't work and I waisted my money, don't waist yours.
This app doesn't support Spotify... very disappointed
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Plutinosoft LLC
- © Plutinosoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.