Adobe Photoshop Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App Store Best of 2012 **
** App Store Hall of Fame **
Transform your images with core Adobe® Photoshop® features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your iPad.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5. Not available for 1st generation iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• General bug fixes
• Improved support for iOS 7
• Updated support for Pogo Connect stylus
It's amazing and you should know it
It took me a while to get used to the interface, that is for sure. Partly its because it is packed with photoshop tools that are familiar to us all, but not organized in the same way.
If this were any other app put out by any other vendor, people would be raving about it. The amount of work it does is fantastic. Even now, after being out for a while, it has a tremedous edge over newcomers. I simply have not found one that is better.
I WILL admit that other apps are easier to learn. What a shock from the people who brought you Photoshop!
But as a photo editor it is fantastic! The only thing I would add at this point is the transform tool ... oddly it DOES have warp and rotate, scales up and down. It's like transform missing was an oversight?
The selection tool is fantastic! you can actually montage on this app. j
I intend to use this app to teach photoshop concepts to people. using a mobile device is going to make it so much easier
I Love this App!
I am quite pleased with this PS app. I now have the ability to edit my pics on my iPad (latest iPad version..no crashes), clone out logos, add textures of which I've a ton (downloaded from my iMac to iPad via Dropbox), edit textures opacity, etc. save and submit to stock photos sites that I contribute to like Getty Moments and Alamy Stockimo...which now have iPhone and iPad apps to submit images to them! I am have a blast!
Now as far as layers are concerned I would love to see you guys add a layer mask so I can edit texture layers properly. For now I have to use the erase brush to edit. If I make an error, I have to start over since I don't have ability to add erased parts back in. Also I am longing for the "soft light"opacity choice. Hopefully these two items could be added in future updates? If so, I will give this app five stars for sure!
I also use Photoshop Express that has some nice exf presets. Would be nice to have those exf available within this app so that I don't have to switch back and forth between the two.
Anyway thanks for the fun and useful app. I may never leave my couch again...lol
how to improve this....
....typically Adobe user interface.
1. After writing a tutorial have non-Adobe personnel (including desktop PS users like myself) TRY it! (Amazing concept I know, but do give it a shot.)
2. Here is a problem that is typical of the kind real -world users will find:
a) In the tutorials, the confidently predicted results of some steps are NOT what actually happens
b) Why? Because you've left things out (of the coding and instructions)
c) You don't notice these interface missing links because you wrote the app!
3. Or, to make it real simple, please stop releasing (the best) photo editing software without field-testing the interface on non-Adobe users!
a) Not because there's anything wrong with Adobe - it's a great software company, but because it has a culture, like any other company, country or Mom & Pop grocery store, and
b) Those inside said culture cannot (wait for it) SEE said culture, any more than fish (until caught) can see that they're in water.
Do these steps, then you're done! Best app meets commensurately good user interface, world beats (even wider) path to your door, all is good.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.