By Francesco Tripicchio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wonderful app easy and intuitive as few of its kind, fully renovated its graphics and functionality, to know, to see in real time all the earthquakes and the place in which they occurred in the world !!
From this version (3.0) has a seismograph detects earthquakes (Real Time) using sensors of your device and makes sounds an alarm with adjustable sensitivity!
On the map all the telluric movements are displayed, the map has a scroll and zoom to allow you to move easily on the globe, earthquakes are indicated by colored placeholders based on the intensity of the earthquake, clicking on them you can have all details, expressed magnitude of Richter scale, the number of sensors that detected the event, confirming an operator of the data, the type of earthquake (earthquake / explosion), type of alert, power, depth in the crust of the point which gave rise to the earthquake expressed in kilometers, date with day and time of the event in addition to the latest update on the earthquake!
can be easily reached on the spot by starting navigating directly from the detail of the quake,
for all details, also, it is included an image Fly Over the exact point where the earthquake occurred, as if sorvolaste the area to a height of approximately 100 Meters!
The map is easily switchable in the visual modes: Map, Space, Hybrid, the bar has a button to identify your current location on the map.
- Uniformed the Network of Seismic events
- Filters for the setting panel such as:
b) Interval Date (from / to)
c) Magnitude (1/10)
d) distance from your position (1 / 20,000 Km)
e) seismic events number loaded based on the filters (Max 3000)
- "Map" in real time with the seismic events located on the exact place
- Differentiation of earthquakes represented on the list and on the map based on the colors
- Detailed description with:
a) Magnitude of the Earthquake
b) Depth detected event
c) Date event
d) Possible date last update Sisma
e) Type of Earthquake: Earthquake / Explosion
f) generating Indication Tsunami
g) Alert Type (Green / Yellow / Orange / Red)
h) Number of sensors that detected the event
i) Confirmation Operator of the data
l) of the earthquake power understood as impact scale 0/1000
- Ability to launch the "Navigation" to the point of the earthquake
- View "Fly Over" the point where the earthquake occurred is from the map from the list
- "Earthquakes List" Global ordered by date Event, to always know the latest earthquake
- "Detail Earthquakes List" with all the geographical details and the earthquake data, and image in "Fly Over" of the place
- Seismograph Real Time, with the possibility of sensitivity adjustment and alarm
- Sharing with their social, email, notes, and many others
With the new settings panel you can now apply a filter, which enables faster loading according to research desired
- Designed and tested for Ipad / New Ipad / Iphone
Technical Requirements Minimum:
- Data connection (Wifi / 3G / 4G)
- Iphone / Ipod Touch / iPad with GPS sensor
I remind you that with just one purchase you will have it included in the price even iPad HD version! (Sync iTunes / iCloud)
What's New in Version 3.2
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 68.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Francesco Tripicchio
- © Tripicchio Francesco - Voyagerft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.