The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.16.2
A new path has opened in Springfield that will take you in the mountains for the first time. And Cookie Kwan has put aside her precious west side to be your guide to this new brand new area of Springfield - Springfield Heights!
• 10+ Buildings
• 20+ Decorations
• 50+ New Squares of Land
• A new luxurious beach suited for rest and relaxation
• And Much More to Come!
Take your Springfield to New Heights!
Pretty solid game
I admire this game mostly for making premium content completely optional. Most games don't do that, so props to this one. I enjoy getting buildings and characters that I love and recognize from the show. That said, it is a bit slow and dare I say repetitive as you progress. It feels very spoonfed and not very unique from other people who play the game. A little more personal and unique interactivity would go a long way for me. On the upside, my favorite part about the game is the events that go with holidays, or can even be completely random, like the superhero event. Sorry I can't further expand on that, but I have no problems with events. I hope this is read and taken into consideration. Thanks!
Lots of fun if you like the Simpsons
This game is funny and I love seeing what EA is going to come up with next. It is expensive if you want any premium stuff but I've played for a few years now without bothering to buy that stuff, and expecting that I won't win all the special event mission prizes. If you take this game too seriously then you won't have fun but I think there's plenty to do and enjoy without getting the premium stuff.
On this latest update with Springfield Heights, I love how they practically give things away so you can build it up quickly. Thanks EA!
It's great but...
It's a great game and find myself playing it daily. However, the game lies when it says you can get all your favorite Simpsons characters for free. You are required to purchase donuts and you can receive donuts if you level up, but that is only 2 per level. It takes for ever to level up and the things you want to buy are over 150 donuts. The game is forcing you to buy donuts and that is plain stealing from the fun of the game. We should be able to earn donuts at a very slow rate but still enough to where people that are not going to pay for there crazy prices can fully enjoy the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 4.16.2
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99