The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.21.5
The tide of evil has receded and our heroes and villains can finally hang up cape, cowl, and spandex undies. With life returning to normal, what’s next for your town? A random set of summer sports? An invasion by doppelgangers from another dimension? The arrival of a brand-new outlet mall? Only Time will tell! Sorry, I meant Tim, the guy we pay to write this stuff.
New characters, new buildings and new stories are coming soon, so stay tuned!
It IS truly addictive and fun.
I have been playing almost every day for over a year. I still enjoy the game and find the special story lines entertaining. If you are a The Simpsons fan and enjoy pop culture, you'll enjoy this game. This is the first game In which I connected to strangers to play. The community is great. Some don't play as much as I do, some play more. It all adds to the fun. When there isn't something story driven going on, which isn't that often, I enjoy improving my Springfield. I love the power of being the revered and beloved Sky Finger. Wah-ha-ha.
Great game, but needs new material
I have been playing this for about 2.5 years, and I admit it, I'm addicted. I've been watching this show for most of my life, so I love building my Springfield and getting new characters. The current monorail, and the previous super hero event are repeats. It's not any fun for me. It's not new, so I'm not interested because I've done it before. Plus, I've stored the buildings for the monorail, and I don't want to get them out to make monorail pieces because I don't feel like spending $300,000 to buy new land. Can we please get something new? How about Homer and Barney training for a spot in space? There are over 20 seasons of plot lines to choose from.
Good game, but why so huge?
I love this game. It's fun, and funny (at least when it avoids politics). It has a lot of great content, frequent events, and it pretty fair even if you don't want to spend real money. My only issue is that the game is huge. It is by far the biggest app on my phone, and by a huge margin. Right now it is sitting at a gig and a half. It is so big that I have to delete it every time they update because I don't have enough room. So I delete it, reinstall with the update, and play. Until the next update comes along. I'm not a programmer, so please, somebody explain what on this relatively simple game takes up so much space?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 4.21.5
- Size: 92.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99