The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.13.2
What makes a hero a hero other than meat, bread, and mayo? Wait, WHAT?? Superheroes? Homer isn’t going to be happy about this one…
Heroes and villains are flooding Springfield and the fate of the town is in your hands! You’ve built your town – now it’s time to save it!
Join iconic Simpsons characters as their alter-egos fight against the forces of evil.
With new characters, buildings, decorations, and more, will you be the hero that Springfield needs!?
I love this game simply because it is so much fun. It's like building up your own kingdom with all the different buildings and characters. I love collecting characters to complete a set. I have been playing this game for quite a while and am on level 50! So addicting, it is sometimes what I look forward to doing the most haha. I cannot believe the details of this game. I truly appreciate the detail and effort put forth into creating this game. I like how certain buildings light up with animation when a character is using that building. For example, if Marge cleans the house, the upstairs window opens and the curtains blow out. I also really love the different missions that go on. Right now, it is the super hero edition which is a lot of fun and is very addicting and suspenseful to see which prize I will get next. The game is so detailed and brings a smile to my face whenever I play it! Thank you to the developers of this game.
Fun but very buggy
I got up to level 40 and one day I went to play and it said I needed to sign out of my other device before I play it all content would be lost. I only play on my phone, nothing else.. Ever. Nothing I could do as I had nothing to sign out of. The program became inaccessible so I uninstalled it. Months later I reinstalled and same error. I then went to tech support and the guy wanted some info from game so I started it up, worked fine... Ok so I played again for a month or two and it happened again. So I uninstalled it again. What a joke.
Tons of people have all kinds of issues with this app. Do yourself a favor and NEVER spend any money in here. There is a very real chance you could lose what you paid for.
I've never put any money in and u e accumulated 100+ donuts through regular play. You don't need donuts unless you want a few premium items (special buildings or people).
Addicting! Love it!
Been playing about a year, and love the different events throughout the year. Theres never an end to the new characters and different ways to make your town look better! And people complain about the donuts, i just put a little in every paycheck. I get little items and they all add up to boost your money output for jobs, and sometimes ill save up for a big donut item . Overall great game i love the different events with new characters and buildings and signs and cars, etc. love it! Although a lot of peoples towns i see peolpe just randomly place houses to fill space, and i havent seen anyone make it like a real town like mine with a couple forests, people just wanna fill space for money instead of slowly enjoying the game that way it will last longer
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 05, 2015
- Version: 4.13.2
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99