The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.18.6
It’s a holiday miracle: the holidays are finally over!
But with the Simpson family now complete, what will be their next adventure in Springfield?
Will romance blossom?
Will Homer finally “take-off” on his own?
Will anyone answer these questions? Anyone? Please?
Stay tuned and find out!
*UPDATED* A Woman's Work Pt 7 glitch *UPDATE*
As I have stated in a previous review, the developers of this game stand behind their product! Within an hour of posting my glitch issue the problem was resolved!! That is the mark of a quality product. Sure, there may be problems and glitches with future updates (hey, it happens, nobody is perfect :) but the bottom line is that these guys LISTEN and FIX the problems!! That's what counts and it's enough for me. I am and will continue to be a fan - I'm in it for the long haul. Keep up the great work and THANKS!!
I've reviewed this game before and I stand by my 5 star rating. I simply love this game. Updates are often and bugs and glitches are usually resolved quickly. I merely wanted to share this glitch with you to see if anyone else had this problem and if so has any idea how to fix it. I am stuck on completing A Woman's Work Pt 7 because no matter how many times I send Lenny and Carl to drink (much to their pleasure :) the task never registers that they have done it. Anyone else have this problem?
Great game, but some requests
This game is insanely fun, and one of my favorite things to take chances; I play the scratch r, Springfield downs, and sometimes the mystery box. Saying that I would love if you added more of that, for example a fake stock system will rises and falls of stocks, and occasionally the market crash so people can't use all of their money on them. Also please make the mystery boxes better. Since each costs 6 donuts it should give you something premium , or some expensive from the store, like the elevator to nowhere, or fortress of chocolateud. If you think the mystery boxes are fine, at least bring back Homer Buddha. The Homer Buddha had chances to get way better things, but without having to spend a ton of money, or hack. I hope you consider what I think some tweaks/improvements would be, and I hope for more great updates in the future.
Great game, but bugs make it unplayable for fanatics like me
The idea of the game is great and I loved playing it. But there are bugs that haven't been fixed since two years. There is one building that is not available to some players, but the building is needed to proceed with the game. Forums are filled with all kinds of esoteric tips on how to solve the issue but nothing works (all of these "tips" involve a lot of time. I rebuilt my entire town twice to get the missing building) and there seems to be no way to get in touch with EA.
That is why I decided to stop playing this game after being online at least once a day for almost a year. For other people the game might still work, and I still recommend playing it. But I am that kind of person who wants to explore a game completely. If there is a bug that doesn't allow you to complete a building in level 24 (which you need to complete a quest in level 47) and there is still no way to fix it when you reached level 56, I get so frustrated that I give up.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 19, 2016
- Version: 4.18.6
- Size: 79.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99