The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.20.1
Springfield is heading west! (Or maybe it already was west? We’re still not really sure on its location.) With dirt roads, old timey buildings, bandits, and a treasure trove of gold, you’ll be dying of dysentery before you can shoot a buffalo.
Play today to:
- Change the look of your town with dirt!
- Save your town from invading bandits!
- Hunt for hidden gold!
- Unlock unique animated scenes with every Act and see the story come to life!
- And much much more!
Holds Up to Test of Time
Just stopping back in after a couple more YEARS of playing TSTO to tell the developers THANK YOU for always keeping your game so fresh and updated- and for making a lot of cool, fun stuff available for your freemium & premium players alike. If more apps followed your example, they would also hold up to the test of time. Also: for a game that is consistently being updated like yours, I'm super impressed that I have had VERY, VERY few (and small) issues with game performance or glitches. Any I have had, you guys are really on top of fixing it and.....wait for it.....usually COMPENSATE YOUR CUSTOMERS with donuts when it happens. The kids may have to get out the dictionary because "compensate" is such a rare word among companies these days.🙄 Anyway- keep up the GREAT WORK!!! 👍🏻🤗😀
Update: Thanks for yet another great update!🏜 Plus all the new ways to earn free donuts- you guys are the best!!! 👍🏻🤗👍🏻🤗👍🏻🤗👍🏻
great ideas... there's a few flaws though
I love this game and have been playing for a while... I like the idea of the file box to hold missions you "aren't working on" right now but it would be better if it moved the in progress ones to the bottom so you can work on the one on top and see what you still need to do like it was before... but I can deal with that... the new feature I really have an issue with is when I'm trying to give everyone a job and I have some doing quick jobs, like the furniture store, when they finish I have to stop and restart them so that I can keep going with what I was doing before... I don't like being interrupted so I ended up giving them a longer job just so I could make it thru the character list! please get rid of that new feature!!!!!
UPDATE: The issue was promptly addressed and fixed by the outstanding team behind this app. My ratings back at 5 stars where it belongs!
I love this app. It's really funny and fun to play. However, after opening it today, it suddenly restarted the Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Firehouse, and Space quests. There's no way to complete them, as they ended. Also, the Wild West Quest says it's over for me, despite it just starting the other day. Additionally, the store suddenly has duplicate entries, as well as some of the event quests having 5 instances of the same character doing the same job. I have no idea what happened, but it's become completely unplayable for me. Please fix, and soon!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 19, 2016
- Version: 4.20.1
- Size: 90.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99