MyPoint PowerPoint Presentation Pro
By Didonai LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control PowerPoint presentations that are running on your computer.
Rehearse your slide show while on the go.
Show your presentation without a computer by using a VGA adapter (iPhone 4 / iPad or later) or an Apple TV via AirPlay mirroring (iPhone4S, iPad 2, or later).
MyPoint improves the slideshow for both the presenter and the audience in many ways:
- Presenter can keep in contact with the audience at all times, no need to turn around or go back to the computer.
- Comments or notes on the current slide are visible to the presenter.
- Preview of the next slides helps presenter to prepare audience on what's coming next.
- Requests from the audience to go back to a certain slide can be fulfilled in an instant.
* Slide navigation: back / next / jump to slide via slide browser
* Display on iPhone: Current slide, notes, preview of next 3 slides
* Network connection: Wifi, auto-detection of computer via Bonjour
* Slideshows: Supports slideshows with notes, animations, and different screen ratio's (e.g. widescreen)
* Portrait, landscape and full-screen mode (iPad only)
* Several pointer shapes to choose from, replacing a traditional laser pointer
* Annotate or mark the current slide with the pen in different colors
* A timer keeps let's you easily keep track of your time while presenting.
* Synchronizes automatically with current slide after re-launch of App during a presentation
You need to install a small application on your PC/Mac, which can be downloaded at: http://mypointpro.com/download.html
This allows you to:
* control presentations on your computer
* load presentations from your computer to your iOS device so that you can later on show or rehearse your presentation without a computer.
Current limitations; most of them we plan to address in future releases:
- When controlling presentations on your computer:
* You cannot switch presentations via MyPoint, but you can switch presentations on your computer and MyPoint will pick up the new presentation.
- When showing presentations via VGA adapter or AirPlay (AppleTV) :
* Movements of animations or slide transitions are not displayed.
* The supported slide resolution is limited by the resolution of the computer display used when loading the presentation from your computer.
In case you are interested in a particular enhancement please contact us via our support email.
* PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, or 2003
* PowerPoint 2008 or 2011 on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9
For controlling or loading presentations iPhone / iPad / iPod touch and computer have to be connected to the same WiFi network.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Support for iOS 8
As a communicator I use this app weekly
Over the past 4+ years I have used the mypoint app weekly and found it to be the best presenters tool out there for use with my iPad/iPhone. It gives me the freedom to jump between slides while communicating- i'm not tied down to the order of slides in my presentation. Love it!
Work good not great
Overall this is a great app communicates well with the PC. But there are a few bugs that need fixing maybe a couple more updates and I give it five stars. Maybe some overall changes inside it is a little buggy sometimes and will shut down randomly.
Doesn’t Work - No Tech Support
I purchased and installed this app. It sounded like just what I was looking for. I got my iPad to connect to my MacBook pro, and the iPad could be used to click through the presentation, but I could not see the Power Point presentation on he iPad. So its pretty useless - a regular remote clicker does the same and is a lot less bulky.
I contacted their tech support several times with no response.
So for me this app is a ’no-go.'
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: Didonai LLC
- © 2014 Didonai LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.