ALON Dictaphone Super Note Taker - Voice Audio Recorder Assistant
By ALON Software Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ALON Dictaphone is the professional audio voice dictation app for those who want the highest quality dictation and audio recording device available.
You can use ALON Dictaphone to dictate notes and memos quickly as well as record meeting, lecture, interview, and day-to-day sounds using your phone’s microphone. Time to free up your hands and get rid of the traditional notepad! Ditch your notebook and start audio recording everything you need, from a to-do list to a critical memo.
In addition, you can share your entire meeting and lecture notes with anyone. It's super quick and easy to start sharing your audio recording with your friends, family, classmates and co-workers.
• Highest quality recordings (up to 48000 Hz/320kbps)
• MP3, WAV formats all dictation and note taking
• Edit options: Trim, Cut, Insert, Append, combine recordings
• Stereo support
• External microphone support
• iTunes file sharing
• Uploading recordings to Dropbox, SoundCloud, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, FTP servers
• Adjust microphone gain sensitivity
• Background sound recording and playback at different speeds (.8x, 1.5x)
• Option for auto-syncing and auto-uploading records to Dropbox
• Sync records, audio bookmarks and preferences with iCloud
• Sort audio recordings (by their name, by duration, by size, by date creation, and by type)
• Bluetooth and external headset support
• Import recordings from other applications (which support such option)
• Export recordings to other applications (which support such option)
• Record/Playback when your device is in a sleep mode
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls
• Playback/record timer
• Fast forward/rewind
• Simple editing with audio bookmarking
• Opportunity to create a play route from the bookmarks
• Voice activated recording - stop recording during silence
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time
• Categorize and sort recordings
• Adjust playback speed
There is a comprehensive help manual in the app that describes and walks through all of the application's features.
When you need an audio recording, you can use ALON Dictaphone to record and share meeting notes, class lectures, or even the sound of ocean waves crashing. Use your voice to dictate notes, memos, and to do lists. No more fussing with a notepad and taking notes by hand!
ALON Dictaphone brings high quality audio voice recording to the palm of your hand, enabling you to dictate all your notes and memos. Download ALON Dictaphone today and get free upgrades in the future!
ALON Software would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Audio Voice Dictation Recorder! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to http://alonsoftware.com/support.php. Visit us at http://www.alonsoftware.com/ to learn more.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Direct audio recording for Apple Watch(required watchOS 2)
Fixed some bugs
I recently downloaded and installed ALON Dictaphone. While it did take some effort to learn how to use all of the built in functions for this app, it was worth the time and effort to do that.
I regularly record various things that I have read. This includes short stories, plays, news, and anything that I want to listen to while driving in my car. I have other audio apps that I have used in the past few years, but the ALON Dictaphone has some unusual qualities that I think places this app at the top of the list.
Quality of sound, organization of files by category, ability to alter the audio files as well as the option to add written notes to each file, and the ease of synching to iCloud, Dropbox, or a number of different ways to move files back and forth between devices, are just some of the things I especially like.
Perhaps the most important “like” I have is the considerate and helpful support from the developers. When I had questions, they not only supplied answers, but gave extra suggestions and information on how to do a task.
I give this app a 5 star rating.
Great to record long meetings or short memos to myself. I especially love it during training meetings, so I can go back over my notes while listening, and see exactly what I missed, or play back any time I have a question. I can share the files with others on my team, so we ALL have the same recording. It's a great tool for professionals, as well as for personal use. I wish I had this when my little girl did her singing performances for me-- I'd have a great CD to enjoy now!
Very nice app. Use it to record class lectures for my students. It interfaces nicely with other apps (eg DropBox) for upload. Sound quality is good. While the recording dashboard is clear and intuitive, the other menu sections for the app are not. Editing tools are not easy to intuit what they are for. You definitely have to read the manual. I think this could be improved. Other than that, it's a great app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 15, 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ALON Software Ltd.
- © 2015 ALON Software Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.