By Touch Foo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 Adventure game on the U.S. App Store! Thank you all for your support!
PCWorld's top 10 video game of 2012! (May 2012)
“Swordigo is a love letter to the platforming and adventure games of the past.” — SlideToPlay, 4/4
“There’s never a dull movement as you hop between platforms and slash your sword against a plethora of enemies.” — Apple’n’Apps, 4.5/5
“Honestly, if you only buy one game this week, you should choose Swordigo.” — AppAdvice
Run, jump and fight your way through a vast world to defeat the spreading corruption.
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for iOS.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
LATEST iOS FEATURES
• Game Center achievements.
• Use iCloud to sync saves between the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Retina display support for both the iPhone and the iPad.
See the trailer video at www.touchfoo.com/swordigo
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Bug fixes and reduced application size.
- Optimized for iOS 9 and 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screens.
- Added MFi game controller support.
- Fixed issues with iCloud syncing.
I never bother to write reviews on application games but I am very happy with this game! It's just what I was looking for to pass the time while working shift graveyard at work. It's simple, not overly complicated like a lot of phone games try to be, easy controls, good music, good sounds, and smooth gameplay. It reminds me of something like a side scrolling Zelda game with some other games mixed into it and it works very well. Easily worth $3.00 I would actually like to have this game on my PS4!
It just got better
Update: after a LONG wait this awesome game gets a much needed and appreciated update. I will be replaying it just to be able to play it with controller support. Thank you
Lots of features (even iCloud that not enough games support), engaging story without thousands of lines of useless text like most iOS RPGs, great platforming and combat, and best of all NO IN-APP PURCHASES. If there would have been a lite version I would have bought this as soon as it was released.
The fun just got better!
Thank you for the controller support! This has long been one of my favorite games but knowing how long it's been out I never expected to see controller support added. So, thanks for adding it! That was simply awesome of you!
Even without a controller this is a great game that I recomend to everyone! I am not a huge fan of platforms but this game is just crazy fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 11, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 84.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ville Makynen
- © 2015 Ville Mäkynen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Guiding Compass$1.99