This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover, buy, transfer and sell tickets to thousands of live music, sporting, arts, theatre, and family events. Buying tickets to your favorite events has never been easier.
THE FASTEST WAY TO BUY
- All of your favorite artists, sports teams, and events at your fingertips.
ALL YOUR OPTIONS IN ONE PLACE
- 100% verified tickets.
- Buy tickets from the venue, or buy resale tickets from fans & other sellers on our interactive seat map or list view.
- The safest & most secure way to buy tickets.
THE QUICKEST WAY TO TRANSFER AND SELL TICKETS
- Buying tickets for your friends? Transfer to them for free in our app.
- Can’t go to the show? List your tickets for sale in our trusted resale marketplace.
- Get real-time status updates on transfers and listings for sale.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- All you need is the app to get into your event. (mobile-entry events only).
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet.
- Everything you need for the event is on the new event Information Page.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get notifications about your favorite events, artists, and venues – automatically.
- View set lists, and listen to previews right in the app.
- Share your favorite events on Twitter and Facebook.
- Add any event to your calendar.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.23.0
-Stability and performance improvements.
No other site
Ticketmaster is the only site I use now. I’m one of those people that shop, and shop, and shop some more. I’ll even search an entire CL region for deals. But Ticketmaster is the best. The fees seem excessive, but even with fees added, the events are still less expensive than what you’d find anywhere....so far for me. Five stars! I’ll stay with TM unless the fees go up.
Useless app for a horrible company
Waiting for the day send source sellers like Ticketmaster are banned. This app is awful- didn’t recognize my account, and when I re-input my account, it claimed I had no tickets- even though I was literally on their website looking at my tickets. I paid more than I would have at the site, I wasn’t able to buy the tickets I originally wanted because I wanted two and there were three tickets in a row, and then a half hour of hunting around to find the tickets I bought. Deleted the app and just printed. Walletini is so much better.
Everything about Ticketmaster is pathetic
Every single aspect of Ticketmaster service is an abomination to customer service. Their call centers are full of under paid unhappy employees. Their pricing structure is such an annoyance, full of hidden, seemingly useless fees. They’ve created a monopoly forcing venues to go with their awful service. They’re website and app are not easy to use, and have all of these seemingly convenient features that don’t actually help you. I would never use Ticketmaster if I had a choice because the entire operation is what you call a “scam”
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 24, 2017
- Version: 1.23.0
- Size: 190 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Ticketmaster L.L.C
- © 1999-2017 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.