MiniatureCam - TiltShift Generator
By John Jung
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+ Featured Director's Chair & Video Apps in U.S iTunes App Store +
Let's create a TiltShift video with background music ( iPhone & iPad )
" An Amazingly Polished Tilt-Shift Video&Photo App " - Cult of Mac
LET'S MAKE THE WORLD SMALLER. IT MAKES YOU A STUNNING FILM MAKER!!
√ It's a fun and easy way to create your Small Worlds
√ MiniatureCam allow you record Tiltshift Video in realtime
√ You can make a fascinating video (+photo) using cool Effects and B.G.M
√ Speed Control : Slow motion, x2, x4, x8
√ Reverse Effect, Toy Effect
√ YouTube Contest
√ Easy, Fast, Intuitive User Interface
* Amazingly Fun : : - I love this app. It's a must have to add to your arsenal of photo apps. Got to get it.
* Make beautiful videos, easy - Would give it 5 stars because it is so awesome. I love using this for baby videos!!!
* Fun. - It works great and is easy to use.
* Very practicAl - Wow no complications!! Once in a while we need an app thats not too complicated ^^ tnks
* So Eeeeasy - Simply elegant in design
* Freaking great! - Freaking great!
* Great - This app is simple and easy to use. It also has a nice interface
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed Minor bug
Thank you for using MiniatureCam.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
** Stay tuned, MiniatureCam is getting better!
I got this and timegg pro free and so glad I never paid. Both have had long unaddressed bugs, have never worked properly, and now developer has disappeared. Click on developer website and you'll see the domain is up for sale. This app hasn't been updated in over a year and chances are it won't be, so save your money. Right now the Reverse function doesn't work, videos won't save when trying to apply that effect.
Hands down the best 😉👌☝️
I've never used these words before to describe a product, but here it goes. Absolutely amaZing ! Best app yet! Worth every penny and last but not least. So easy a child could use it. Easy fun and the best. Good job
I like it a lot but at the same time I agree w everyone else. My thing right now though is the 'save to camera' roll thing. That's good but like other photography apps I'd like to see it save photos to its own album in apple's photos app as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 14, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Jung
- © 2012 FigtreeLabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.