Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists
By Realmac Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organizing your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for Mac and Clear for iOS are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Thanks for using Clear! Just two small enhancements in today’s update:
- We’ve tweaked (increased) the delay before “Click to Clear” appears.
- We’ve ensured compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
Stay productive, and follow @realmacsoftware on Twitter for the latest news!
I use this application to keep track of my quizzes and tests for school, and to plan my study times. I never am not prepared, as this application is a great way to see any list at a list. I find the notification feature helpful, as it rolls reminders and any to do list application into one. I do not know what I would do without this application.
Great app on iOS, but Mac app’s iCloud sync broken
Great use of gestures on iPhone/iPad for a really simple experience, I highly recommend if you’re using it on the go.
I can’t really recommend the Mac app version for now though. I just paid $10 for the Mac app so I could view my lists on desktop, and despite double checking all of my iCloud settings and following their troubleshooting guidelines (even the weird hidden ‘debug’ option to refresh iCloud) the Mac app is certainly not syncing with my other devices. Would love to change my review if this is resolved.
Otherwise the Mac app is alright but could use some refinement in the UX of the product. It kind of feels like an afterthought as "Pinch vertically” and “Swipe” are still in the preset tutorial list, and make no sense on desktop. I was also kind of disappointed that the iPad UI wasn’t carried over to the desktop app since it was really nicely done. Breaking out the UI to see your master lists while looking at individual ones is nice, and seems way better than hiding the navigation in a top-right menu icon.
should be better: MUCH BETTER!
iphone version is better. Mac version needs serious renewal on design, SYNC and gestures getting accostomed to mac.
def not worth $10.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Realmac Software Limited
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor