Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official BBC Top Gear Game!
Millions have downloaded Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution. With incredible visuals, loads of outrageous cars, iconic world locations, endless and mostly ridiculous customizations and truly unbelievable stunts, it’s everything you’d expect from the Top Gear team.
Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution.
• Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
• A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
• Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
• Tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
• The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
For all the latest news on the game follow us on Twitter @TopGearSSR
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
What's New in Version 3.8
• Bug fixes and improvements
Could be a fun game
To many click here buttons before you get to do a run. Limited "permits " every time you play. This is stupid all games are doing things like this. Make it an option. I understand they do it to limit time kids play. Well I'm not a kid if I want to play a game for 5 hours after a long week at work we should be able to. Just like other games with try limits or time limits this game will be deleted as well. Should be one button to play the track or another button to take you to the garage to set car up. Sad it's not a bad game but the ads the time it takes to get in to a stunt and the limits on how many times you can play kill the game for me. It's going in the trash
Was fun, until realized controls are awful!
At first this was a fun game, now as I have played it for a while I realize that the controls are laid out poorly. The buttons should be closer together!! They take up almost the whole lower left corner of the screen!! I have very big hands and I still stuggle with hitting the right buttons. Should be able to customize the controls for your hand size and place them where you want. Otherwise the game is fun and don't mind the permits thing so I don't spend too much time playing. Plus directional buttons stick quite a bit, making it impossible to score well at times.
Great challenging top gear app
I find this a great concept but there should be the option to fix the button response or size as on a phone if the button isn't fully pressed then the cars go in any other direction which is annoying. The permits aren't a huge problem but can be bothersome, overall it is a great game and some of the Top Gear's famous cars are in the game as well for your amusement.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 137 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Nuts Value Pack $2.99
- A Few Permits $0.99
- Unlimited Permits$4.99
- Pack of 100 Permits$0.99
- Stig's Doubler$1.99
- Pack of 1,500 Gold Nuts$0.99
- A Pile of Gold Nuts $4.99
- Pack of 2,250 Gold Nuts$0.99
- A Sack of Gold Nuts $9.99
- Pack of 5,000 Gold Nuts$2.99