By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Always stay connected to the battlefield with the Battlelog app for iPhone and iPad.
It contains all the features you need to stay on top of the game. Check your stats, see what’s next to unlock, view the results from your matches, challenge your friends to Missions, customize your Loadout and see how you’re doing in the Geo Leaderboards.
Battlelog even connects to Battlefield™ 4 while you’re playing the game! Now you can find the server you want to play on or join a friend directly from the Battlelog app with Remote Joining. You can also customize your Loadout in real-time while you’re playing, and on iPad you can even use BattleScreen to get a fullscreen, real-time minimap of the game you’re playing.
You can also connect with friends and the Battlefield™ community. Write updates to your feed, read all the latest news and join other passionate fans in the forums. With Battlelog you will always have the battlefield with you.
• SOLDIER STATS & PROGRESSION – View the progress and stats of your soldier to see how far you are from your next rank, how many kills you’ve gotten, and which weapon is your best.
• LOADOUT – Customize your soldier’s Loadout wherever you are, and you can even update from the app in real-time while you’re playing.
• SUGGESTIONS & TRACKING – Get suggestions for new awards and unlocks to pursue, or find that special weapon you’re after and track it so you can follow its progression.
• BATTLE REPORTS – View detailed stats of your past games to inspect your strengths and weakness, and share the reports to your feed for extra bragging rights.
• MULTIPLAYER & REMOTE JOIN – View and find servers directly in the app, and join your friends or favorite servers remotely when you’re playing.
• BATTLESCREEN* - View the minimap in fullscreen and real-time on your iPad, while you’re playing. As squad leader you can even set new orders directly from the app.
• LEADERBOARDS – Choose your location and see how you stack up against friends, your city, your country and the world across a wide range of stats.
• MISSIONS – Challenge your friends to custom Missions to see who can get the most kills in a round or be the best tank destroyer.
• CAMPAIGN – View your campaign progression, check your stats and see how many points you’ve collected compared to your friends.
• FORUMS – Share your passion for Battlefield™ with the rest of the community in the forums.
• BATTLE FEED – Stay in touch with your friends’ Battlefield™ progression and share your stories with them.
• COM CENTER – See when your friends are online and are playing Battlefield™ and get quick access to their profile and stats.
• NEWS – Stay up-to-date with the latest Battlefield™ news from anywhere in the world.
• PREMIUM – See what releases and drops are coming up for Premium members.
• Battlefield™ 4
• Battlefield™ 3 (only iPhone)
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Synced with the latest game data from Battlefield Hardline
Fixed bugs reported since the Battlefield Hardline release
What the hell
When the hell are u gonna fix the app, and the freaking game im sick and tired of freaking freezing while playing it has happened to me 4 times already while im in themiddle of a game. What is wrong with you ppl. The only reason that this game is played by me is because my friends play it. Otherwise i would have sold it or burned it already. I feel like i made the worst mistake by buying this game. This is the only game in my library of games that i actually regret buying. Oh and thanks for no giving me the $100,000 for completing the assignment. Good way to make me wanna play this. Oh and great job making the secondary guns more powerful than the primary, and making the new guns way over powered. It helps in making me wanna play this game. If i could i would sue you guys for all the headaches that this game causes me. FIX THE FREAKING GAME!!!!!! How is it that you guys release something and mess another thing up. I literally have to re adjust all my guns every time i join a different game type. I would as for some kind of compensation, but i don't want it. What i really want is for this game to be fixed or at least made decent. Please give me hope for this game other wise i will lose all kind of hope for this game.
Loading Problem Since the Recent Update
Hello DICE/EA. I'm sure you can tell by now from other people in the review section that Battlelog is having trouble getting past the loading screen. If you delete and install the app again it should work the first time, but only the first time. Then you must go through the whole process again. I use the iPad Mini, 1st Generation. Please fix this problem, as Battlelog is a very useful tool for me to use when playing Battlefield 4.
I'm sure that once updated I will change my review to a five.
As for everyone else, if you don't want to go through the hassle of deleting and installing the app every time you use it, then you can go sign into your computer at home and view your Battlelog from there. It has all the same capabilities as Battlelog on your mobile device.
I Just Wanna Check My Load Out!!!
So every time I get on I want to look at the latest news, check for battle packs, etc., but since this new patch I get one time to pull up Battlelog before it stops working and it resets all my guns and stats and stuff! I just wanna check my load out! Fix this app PLEASE!!!!!
It's been working great recently. I just give it about a 20 to 30 second wait and "BAM" it works! I'm just glad I don't have to keep deleting it and re-downloading it! It was starting to become a real hassle.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 78.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2014 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.