Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.24.92
• Fixed a crash issue some players were experiencing.
Our latest EGGTASTIC update has arrived! This time, we focused especially on requests from our community:
Community Requested Features:
• Personal Derby Task Log: starting with the next derby, you will find your previously completed, expired or trashed tasks at the bottom of the Derby task board.
• Derby Pause: starting with the next Derby, there will be a 24h pause following each race, allowing you to make neighborhood changes and saddle up for the next ride!
• Derby Trophy Count: from now on, each Derby trophy you win will be counted and added to the neighborhood info screen.
• Huge new farm expansion area: expand your farm not only further down the road, but across it too!
What else is new?
• Please welcome the Pinscher puppy and Calico kitten to the family. We’ve also added more adorable animations to all puppies and kittens. Brace yourself for cuteness overload!
• New Pasta Maker: produce fresh pasta, using it for delicious noodle soup and pasta salad in your existing machines. Mamma mia!
• New Hot Dog Stand: it’s time for some tasty Hot Dogs. Tofu Dogs and Corn Dogs also available!
• New Derby Achievements.
• New decoration rewards exclusively in the Derby for a limited time.
• When receiving a request to join your neighborhood, you can now visit that player right from the chat window.
• Whenever the postman delivers thank you letters and gift cards, he’ll now travel in style on his shiny new scooter. Lookin’ good, Alfred!
• Various bug fixes.
Frustrated & Disappointed 😕
HayDay is very well designed, with outstanding and entertaining gameplay. Overall, I would be inclined to give this app a very high rating, BUT I have been extremely frustrated because it is far too easy to spend diamonds ACCIDENTALLY (diamonds the key currency in the game). In recent weeks, I have spent nearly 80 diamonds by mistake. Some of these diamonds I earned through gameplay, but many of them I acquire through IN-APP purchase. In fact, I lost 30 diamonds on one accidental click. Many users have begged Supercell to put in a "confirm" button to remedy this problem, but so far Supercell has not resolved the issue. My in-app purchases were a waste of my AppStore credit, and I am losing my incentive to play for in-game goals. Moreover, I recently played long to reach a goal, which I surpassed. My app told me that I reached the goal, and I did it in time. As a reward I was to be given 5 diamonds, but those 5 diamonds were never added to my account. To be honest, I feel that Supercell should give me 80 diamonds for my wasted efforts and money. My advice - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IN-APP PURCHASES until Supercell resolves this issue.
Hay Day is a great game for all ages
My daughter began learning about life on the farm - planting crops, feeding livestock, harvesting, producing farm goods and more when she began playing Hay Day. Later she asked me begin my own farm so we could buy and sell with each other and interact with each other through our farms. I also realized this is a real-time interactive experience shared between people all over the world - but in a safe and child friendly way. I am impressed by the visual magic and complexity of the ever growing and expanding game. I also appreciate the elements of life and business incorporated into the game - such as buying and selling, producing more valuable products from raw resources, multi-tasking, time and resource allocation and management, and so on. Add in the audio and video elements and way players can personalize and create their own experience in so many ways, and it's easy to see why Hay Day is such a popular game with people of all ages from all over the world.
The app is fun and addicting but it needs changes. When you move to a different neighborhood you should be able to join the derby not have to wait for a new one to start because while the rest of the neighbor gets to complete tasks you have to wait a week to help them out and by that week you probably would of left the neighborhood because of boredom of not being able to do anything. Another change you should make is making it easier to level up. When you get to a level you have to go through three different parts of the level and that can be annoying and when you try to level up but never have enough to do is annoying. Good things about the game are that it is actually kind of like a farm and you have all the animals but there could be more animals like roosters, you could make different pets like birds or something
Like that but overlalk
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 1.24.92
- Size: 76.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012-2015 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds$1.99
- Bag of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$9.99
- Box of Diamonds$19.99
- Box of Diamonds$2.99
- Chest of Diamonds$39.99
- Bag of Coins$2.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Bag of Diamonds$0.99
- Sack of Coins$7.99