Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.27.124
EGGciting! Our new update is here!
What’s New: Big Derby Additions and Improvements!
• Reach the highest league level, the Champions League, to compete with the best neighborhoods in the world for derby points within the new global leaderboard. Can your neighborhood be the number 1 in the world?
• Get more derby rewards than ever before with the Champions league!
• A new Neighborhood Trophy tab to help you keep track of your precious derby wins.
• A Spectator Mode for opted out players to see their neighborhood’s derby progress
• See everybody’s achieved points from the previous derby and final standings, during the derby pause.
• Derby league level is now visible on your neighborhood house for everyone to see!
• New Derby achievements available!
Community requested Features:
• The Newspaper box now shows an animation when a new Newspaper is available.
• The Gift Catalogue and the Wheel of Fortune prizes now have brand new decorations.
• Newspaper Tool Offers have been improved.
• Added more information on where to get the necessary building suplies for upgrades in the Barn / Silo UI.
• The holiday season has arrived to your farm. Make sure to stay tuned for our upcoming Holiday and New Year’s event with very special decoration prizes!
• Traditional Chinese support added.
• General bug fixes and improvements.
Decorations missing !
I've been playing the game for well over a year and a half. So I have decorations over the seasons built up. Since its getting close to Christmas I decided to go ahead and put them out to match the new update with the snowy holiday look. For some reason I am lacking a few of my decorations I clearly remembered having. Like the huge snow ball and a holiday plant and a big present thingy. Where did it go??? I earned these items and I should have them. I messaged the support for the game and that was a waste of time. They offered no help and just complimented my level and said holiday decor will be available soon to purchase. 😡. I've personally fell in the trap of purchasing diamonds. Spent way more than I should... But gotta have Tom! I'm probably not going to spend any more money because things you earn get taken away. I specifically remember earning these items. I have also noticed a lot of others items I have bought with diamonds to be missing. This is frustrating and starting to be pointless
Provide More Incentive
I'm writing this review from the vantage point of someone who has been playing from pretty much the beginning, and so I'm in the higher levels. I love the game itself, but I'm starting to lose the morale that was so prevalent in the lower levels. What do we have to look forward to in leveling up once we get to Level 70 on up? Pretty much nothing. I hit Level 80 and was awarded a few diamonds and two farming plots. On my next level up, it says I'll be awarded only 5 diamonds. How about more machines, larger amount of diamonds, more product choices? Since it takes longer to accomplish each level, I think this would be a way of providing a bit more fun for your long term players instead of throwing a few diamonds or a couple land plots our way upon leveling up. A game needs to have incentive to be fun, and so I was wondering if this could be looked at and taken into consideration, especially for us higher level peeps. Thanks!
Just a few suggestions
So I've been playing hay day for about 2 years now and I love it! The people in my neighborhood are amazing and so helpful! One thing I would recommend is a tool shed to store land expansion tools, barn & silo tools, and town tools. My barn is always full and I know everyone else would appreciate the extra space a tool shed could give!! Also, we should be able to sell fishing lures. I like the idea of doing more than one task at a time as well. I wish the townspeople weren't so hungry all the time. Tom should cost less diamonds and be able to find tools! And the people who have purchased larger diamond amounts should still get random deals on the lower amounts. The game was crashing A LOT but now it's fine. All in all I love this game...just could use a few tweaks 😊
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 1.27.124
- Size: 84.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012-2015 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds$1.99
- Bag of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$9.99
- Box of Diamonds$19.99
- Box of Diamonds$2.99
- Chest of Diamonds$39.99
- Bag of Coins$2.99
- Bag of Diamonds$0.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Sack of Coins$7.99