Philips In.Sight M100/B120
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PHILIPS In.Sight wireless home monitor lets you keep an eye on your home while you are away. Watch what’s going on at home from anywhere, using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It is easy to set up and will tell you when it detects motion or noise, giving you total peace of mind.
The In.Sight app is dedicated to work with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via Edge, 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi networks. When you’re on the go, or simply in another room at home, this app lets you see everything that the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors see. Now you can:
• Check your home while you are away
• Watch your baby sleep
• See what the kids are up to
• Watch how your dog or cat is doing
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Set up a free Philips account for highly secure access to your In.Sight wireless home monitor with both audio and video information
• Watch over your home on your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed at home, in your holiday residence or anywhere else
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private Dropbox account
• Turn on motion and/or noise detection, and receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily, offering great convenience when you want others to help watch over your home
• Take pictures via the monitor and save them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• View the video via web browser such as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Watch up to 16 monitors with one app
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor
• Extra wall mount for the best possible monitor placement
• Encrypted direct networking for secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• Phone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox channel
How to set up Philips InSight wireless monitor M100 & B120?
What's New in Version 2.8.12
I was so excited to get this product. I am a firm believer in Philips products, and I thought this wouldn't be an exception. The idea of connecting through wifi made it seem impossible to miss any activity, weather I was outside, or on the go. Unfortunately, from the first night using it, I was hugely let down. First and foremost, the most common time I need this monitor is when I am sleeping at night, and want to be awakened should my little peanut need me, or heaven forbid suffocate in her crib. I thought the "always listening" feature meant just that, but after 6-10 minutes it goes into sleep mode and essentially stops listening.... this may be the worst feature of this device... whats the point of having a monitor.....
Next, the app/device sync never seems to stick. I found myself waking every few nights to find it had come un synced, and I'd have to go into the babies room for 20 minutes trying to get it to re-sync.... certainly makes for sleepness nights...
Then I just became paranoid that I couldn't trust the camera, its always delayed... or cant pick up the connection, etc...
What should have been a dream is a nightmare.... I ended up purchasing a motorola video monitor for about $40 less, and have been very pleased.
Disappointed in update
I was for the most part happy with the video camera we purchased recently until this last update! The video is a bit grainy but it does the job. The feed itself is kind of wonky in that you have to wait a few seconds for it to switch to a night time mode. The audio is great except it cuts off after a certain point with this new update. I only use this app at night when the baby sleeps as a monitor so for it to cut off is a huge problem! Before the update it would stream through the night and was great! Please release another update very soon fixing this issue. I would be happy if I could roll back to the last release. I wish I had read the reviews first before updating. It also took me several times to get it to finally connect after the updates.
Do not buy the monitor or use this app
Update - it crashes upon launching the app more than ever. The app and camera are awful. Do not use or purchase.
This is not hyperbole - this app is awful. It crashes within seconds of attempting to access the live streaming. If Philips offers a monitor update and the app live streaming stops working, it is not worth using with the hope the product will work when you want it to. The design is good - but it simply doesn't work on the iPhone5. Avoid it and the hassles. Philips should be embarrassed that this made it through their QA process.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 29, 2014
- Version: 2.8.12
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- ©2013 WOOX Innovations. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- In.Sight pro-account subscription$24.99