**Anime Radio+** - Streaming Internet Anime Radio
Why is **Anime Radio+** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (20 and Counting)
2. Background Audio to surf the Web while you listen
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels (Jpop, Jrock, Anime, Jpoptronica, and More)
"Anime Radio+" Station List
******* Anime Radio *******
91.8 The Fan - Anime 24/7
AnimeNfo Radio | Anime music!
Anime Web Radio
Armitage - JPop/JRock/Anime
***** Anime Radio & Beyond *****
CALMRADIO.COM - ORIENT - Sampler
Split Infinity Radio
Radio Conexao Otaku
91.1 KLSU Radio
Stop the music in 3 simple ways
* Open app and click stop
* Close app entirely (double click the device home button, touch and hold on the app you want to close and touch the little x that pops up)
* Use the iPhone/iPad universal music controller accessed by swiping up from the bottom
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why do some of the stations have the wrong song titles?
A: The MetaData (or song titles) are collected from the websites providing the stream. They have either mislabeled the song or it has not updated yet.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have over 20 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps
Now with over 20 Anime, JPOP, & JROCK Stations!
• Day and Night mode—Easier to read text for anytime of day
• VoiceOver Optimized—We are pleased to have this version fully accessible for blind and low vision users
• Support for new screen resolutions—Check out the new look
• Various upgrades and improvements
If you get a chance, please leave a review for the new version--It really does help!
Ratings and Reviews
Video ads ruined the 5 stars.
Recently Video ads have began popping up. Usually not bad if they pop up between songs, but they just randomly happen. And they don't even play. That'd be okay to me: if it didn't turn off the music while outside the app. I have to be in the app 100%. Can't even lock my phone. Please remove these ads or I'll uninstall all 5 apps of yours :(
Pretty good app
I enjoy this app. The only problems is it sometimes crashes and some stations do not always work. Also the ads are annoying and you can't save stations as favorites
I hear a few favorites every now and then, and some really good new stuff. Just get rid of the KLSU, hotmixradio, and radio junior stations and it'll be perfect. Maybe even add some new ones as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.