Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up and fight alongside friends in the best Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)! Plan your strategy, strengthen your Heroes and wipe out the enemy base in thrilling, fast-paced, real-time battles.
For centuries, Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, has been the battleground of immortal warriors known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos. Now it’s your turn to join their honored ranks as the most powerful champions in the realm!
» AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME «
• Choose from 50 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with an ever-changing roster of amazing Heroes
• Develop your skills and upgrade equipment to overpower your foes and win victory for your team!
• Real-time action: Scout out the map and lure opponents into an ambush in the fog of war
» AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN «
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on three distinct maps (3v3, 5v5, and Steampunk 5v5)
• Blends cooperation with buddies and competition against enemies for an addictive experience
• Develop teamwork and cunning strategies to rule the world of Haradon
HOC is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. By using this App, you may be offered advertising content. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
» Melina Spellmann, Maven of Magic – Mage
• Orphaned at a young age, Melina Spellmann made her living through petty crime until she tried to pickpocket the legendary Grandmaster Airurasth. Recognizing in Melina the potential for a great sorceress, Airurasth took her under his wing. Unfortunately, he mysteriously disappeared before her lessons could be completed and Melina was left to find her own way. Though she is still figuring out her craft, she is immensely powerful and determined to succeed at all costs with her unstable magic.
2 NEW SKINS
» Searing Swordsmith for Evistix
» Serpent Queen for Sia Tidesinger
Updated and redesigned user interface to better distinguish between normal and ranked games
Improved matchmaking system
Added a level requirement for different game modes to help new players with their skill progression
Rebalanced Experience requirement for upgrades
Added a cooldown to Revival Rune uses
Gameplay balance adjusted based on player feedback
Out of all the free apps this is first place, I have read many of these reviews and considered the issues written. Guess what...it's free people and if you can't deal then don't play. The game overall is awesome, the characters, leveling, and multiplayer atmosphere make the game what it is. Forget for a moment the lottery, and players dropping out skilled or otherwise, and the time it takes without money to purchase heroes. What's left? A fantastic mmo is what, take these reviews lightly because I play this once or twice a day and have no problem being a "noob" so long as no one else does...oh wait they don't have a choice! Haha. Give people a chance you jackasses. Furthermore, if everyone playing
received one emblem for every time someone was ridiculed, everyone would be equal. I think slow progress in this game makes the updates more enjoyable and fair. Just one thing, please update with a few new maps say... One per mode? Revise the amount of time after deaths, tweek the lottery a bit, tune the grouping of PVP and co-op, and overhaul overall look and feel a bit. Do this and I will be playing for a very long time.
I really love this game I play it all the time. But there are definitely things that could be fixed. First off the whole cool down with the revival runes is absolutely awful. At one point for me the cool down was 30 minutes when I was already in the game for at least 30. There's no way a game lasts that long and it is completely unfair to wait the long. Also I think the matchmaking should be better. The teams are never equal. And I think the lottery should be fixed. I've won the same skin for a hero that I don't even own at least 3 times. I think that every time the lottery should give you something that you don't own, or at least give way more essence for repeated items. I think there should be more of a penalty for leaving the game or the lobby. It is extremely annoying trying to play a ranked game when you have to wait 10 min just for the game to start because people keep leaving. And in the game it puts your team at an extreme disadvantage if someone body leaves. Thanks but great game overall.
Very good game.
Not the best character art. Sound and music isnt that good. From day one this game has gone through a lot of changes. It took many months until connection issues were solved. Balance issues took awhile too, but it was fun playing with overpowered heroes. The game finally got it right around the time Akartu was released and with Under the Realms ruins.
The game is simply fun and the multiplayer aspect keeps this game right up there with some of ipad's best. Right now, I dnt know what is going on with the game. The menus are not user friendly. The overall layout has gotten worse. I am talking about the home screen and all the menus and submenus.
The game mechanics and items have changed a bit. Tbh, I havent played this game in a while. They kind of messed up when releasing the ape hero in the lottery. Now, they have another hero in the lottery. It's just a scheme to get players to spend a lot of money for a couple of heroes. As a long time player, I dont appreciate it and goodluck getting much money from me anymore.
Honestly, I would rate this game 3 stars, but since it is fun and has a multiplayer aspect unlike any other, it deserves an extra star. Vain Glory is similar but different enough to be unique too. The game plays smooth with touch screen.
Kudos for all the updates to try and make game better. You succeeded maybe half the time, but all the effort is appreciated. Maybe work with Marvel to make a new moba?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 796 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chest of Runes$14.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Bottle of Runes$24.99
- A Glowing Handful of Runes$0.99
- A Radiant Bottle of Runes$12.99
- A Radiant Pot of Runes$24.99
- Pot of Runes$49.99
- A Radiant Chest of Runes$7.99
- A Radiant Barrel of Runes$49.99