Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up and fight alongside friends in the best Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)! Plan your strategy, strengthen your Heroes and wipe out the enemy base in thrilling, fast-paced, real-time battles.
For centuries, Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, has been the battleground of immortal warriors known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos. Now it's your turn to join their honored ranks as the most powerful champions in the realm!
» AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME «
• Choose from 52 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with an ever-changing roster of amazing Heroes
• Develop your skills and upgrade equipment to overpower your foes and win victory for your team!
• Real-time action: Scout out the map and lure opponents into an ambush in the fog of war
» AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN «
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on three distinct maps (3v3, 5v5, and Steampunk 5v5)
• Blends cooperation with buddies and competition against enemies for an addictive experience
• Develop teamwork and cunning strategies to rule the world of Haradon
• Mastered all the characters? Prove it in Fun Mode, where anything can happen!
» THE WORLD IS WATCHING IN SPECTATOR MODE «
• Watch your friends battle it out live
• Instantly jump to wherever the action is with the dynamic camera
• Stream matches or entire tournaments to Twitch TV
• Display objectives, gold and other info on-screen; perfect for commentary and analysis videos
HOC is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. By using this App, you may be offered advertising content. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Minor bugs fixed
I have played this game since it came out! It's a really great game, I played the other game I believe "vain glory" and let me tell you it sucked... Ok anyways I don't mind playing with unbalanced teams if both teams are equally unbalanced at some point I received I believe 50 emblems for having 4 rookies on my team... That really sucked... I've gone from 1789 to 1530 in just one day... I think we should stop letting players who aren't level 40 yet play ranked games they make a huge difference because they don't have skills that are crucial. Plus they still don't have their full talents so how is that fair going against someone with a full talent page. If we do keep it like this at least make sure both teams get a really newbie player it's hard to play against a pro team with a team that doesn't even know what the farseer potion does.
Help. new update now
I love this game but you have to fix all the problems this game has sometimes when im playing it just crashes when im in a match and thats really annoying i almost threw my phone to the floor for how mad i got im telling you like 50% of the time it crashes while i play. Also there is an issue with joining matches in fun mode somtimes when im in the lobby it just kicks me out and that would be totally fine if it DIDNT WASTE MY ENERGY!!! but it does wate my energy so i hardlye ever play this game anymore cuz it gets me frustrated if you dont fix these problems by making a new update or however you gameloft technitians fix issues i might even delete the game. Other than that great game :) but i had to rate it 3 stars because of the problems :(
Has a huge problem
My huge problem with this app is that every now and then a new hero comes out. To get these new heroes you must use real money. These heroes that come out are always op and anybody who spends the money on them will have a gigantic advantage. A match should not be won because you spent the most money, it should take more skill then that! Even if your thinking, "I'll just buy the new hero and never spend more money because this one will be all I need." Well this greedy app has that covered too, when the new next new hero comes out and the game updates again, they "patch" the hero that was op before the new hero, so they can make the newest hero op again so you have to keep buying the new heroes! This game was an awesome start with a cool map and items and heroes, but it's all ruined when the game is always trying to get you to buy stuff.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 843 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chest of Runes$14.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Bottle of Runes$24.99
- A Radiant Bottle of Runes$12.99
- A Radiant Pot of Runes$24.99
- A Glowing Handful of Runes$0.99
- Pot of Runes$49.99
- A Radiant Barrel of Runes$49.99
- A Radiant Chest of Runes$7.99