Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up and fight alongside friends in the best Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)! Plan your strategy, strengthen your Heroes and wipe out the enemy base in thrilling, fast-paced, real-time battles.
For centuries, Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, has been the battleground of immortal warriors known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos. Now it’s your turn to join their honored ranks as the most powerful champions in the realm!
» AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME «
• Choose from 50 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with an ever-changing roster of amazing Heroes
• Develop your skills and upgrade equipment to overpower your foes and win victory for your team!
• Real-time action: Scout out the map and lure opponents into an ambush in the fog of war
» AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN «
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on three distinct maps (3v3, 5v5, and Steampunk 5v5)
• Blends cooperation with buddies and competition against enemies for an addictive experience
• Develop teamwork and cunning strategies to rule the world of Haradon
HOC is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. By using this App, you may be offered advertising content. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 2.0.0
» Melina Spellmann, Maven of Magic – Mage
• Orphaned at a young age, Melina Spellmann made her living through petty crime until she tried to pickpocket the legendary Grandmaster Airurasth. Recognizing in Melina the potential for a great sorceress, Airurasth took her under his wing. Unfortunately, he mysteriously disappeared before her lessons could be completed and Melina was left to find her own way. Though she is still figuring out her craft, she is immensely powerful and determined to succeed at all costs with her unstable magic.
2 NEW SKINS
» Searing Swordsmith for Evistix
» Serpent Queen for Sia Tidesinger
Updated and redesigned user interface to better distinguish between normal and ranked games
Improved matchmaking system
Added a level requirement for different game modes to help new players with their skill progression
Rebalanced Experience requirement for upgrades
Added a cooldown to Revival Rune uses
Gameplay balance adjusted based on player feedback
Out of all the free apps this is first place, I have read many of these reviews and considered the issues written. Guess what...it's free people and if you can't deal then don't play. The game overall is awesome, the characters, leveling, and multiplayer atmosphere make the game what it is. Forget for a moment the lottery, and players dropping out skilled or otherwise, and the time it takes without money to purchase heroes. What's left? A fantastic mmo is what, take these reviews lightly because I play this once or twice a day and have no problem being a "noob" so long as no one else does...oh wait they don't have a choice! Haha. Give people a chance you jackasses. Furthermore, if everyone playing
received one emblem for every time someone was ridiculed, everyone would be equal. I think slow progress in this game makes the updates more enjoyable and fair. Just one thing, please update with a few new maps say... One per mode? Revise the amount of time after deaths, tweek the lottery a bit, tune the grouping of PVP and co-op, and overhaul overall look and feel a bit. Do this and I will be playing for a very long time.
Please do something about it
Hi I'm one of the players of HOC, and I have to say it is a great game, probably the best phone game I played, but it disappointed me so much those days that the game keep forcing me out of the match. There were so many time where it's like I didn't do anything then it quits on it self. This happens both on my iPad2 and my iphone. Which annoys me so much, also for 95% of the time I just CAN NOT GET BACK INTO TO THE GAME. 😡😡When it force me out of a game, then every time after that( for a while) it keeps saying to rejoin the match I left, which is fine but it only sync to point I was forced out. Of course there are times I can get back in, when the match close to ends," defeated ". I tried many things like update my app and the device but it just keeps happening.😵😵 in that case I almost broke my iPad… I have no big problems with the game itself, with all the graphics and Heroes, my favorite Hero is debronee…😁 however, right now when I play this game I have to worry about being dropped out anytime. It takes away all the fun in the game.😞 So, please do something about it, and thank u for making a good game, I hope it will improve in the future.🙏
I really love this game I play it all the time. But there are definitely things that could be fixed. First off the whole cool down with the revival runes is absolutely awful. At one point for me the cool down was 30 minutes when I was already in the game for at least 30. There's no way a game lasts that long and it is completely unfair to wait the long. Also I think the matchmaking should be better. The teams are never equal. And I think the lottery should be fixed. I've won the same skin for a hero that I don't even own at least 3 times. I think that every time the lottery should give you something that you don't own, or at least give way more essence for repeated items. I think there should be more of a penalty for leaving the game or the lobby. It is extremely annoying trying to play a ranked game when you have to wait 10 min just for the game to start because people keep leaving. And in the game it puts your team at an extreme disadvantage if someone body leaves. Thanks but great game overall.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 796 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chest of Runes$14.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Bottle of Runes$24.99
- A Radiant Bottle of Runes$12.99
- A Radiant Pot of Runes$24.99
- A Glowing Handful of Runes$0.99
- Pot of Runes$49.99
- A Radiant Chest of Runes$7.99
- A Radiant Barrel of Runes$49.99