*FULL VERSION, ALL FX - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS*
"The best free DJ app" - Mixmag
"Quality app" - Digital DJ Tips
"Beautiful design & faster performance" - DJ TechTools
"Clean, simple & professional look & feel" - Best-dj-software.com
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Detailed waveforms to see the different movements of a song
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Auto Cue: Let Cross DJ automatically add cue markers at key moments of your tracks and jump from one part to another in one tap
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound - as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc"
Because you are the best DJs you deserve the best tools! This is why we keep improving Cross DJ Pro for you to have an amazing experience when mixing your music.
This version contains a few fixes regarding songs analysis.
Keep sending us emails at firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedbacks are important to us!
And if you like Cross DJ Pro make sure to rate it on the App Store ;)
*Fix: song analysis for when the tracks are longer than 10min
*Fix: more accurate setting of cue points
Ratings and Reviews
I want to record my samples but i cant
Ever since y'all restricted the recording button due to copyright of Soundcloud i cant produce the beats i want to anymore. Pls make put back the record button and make no restriction. There is some bugs that needs fixing though, such as the app will stop playing the song for some reason or the app will play the song at a tempo that is way too fast.
Please refund not happy
I bought this twice you guys charged me for my kindle 2016 and my iPad Pro 2017 and I was thinking I could mix my own music I made from scratch and I own all rights too, and downloaded to my SoundCloud account. The when I tryed recording and mixing only my songs your app wouldn't let me because some rights bull crap. Next time can you explain that before you charge 4.99 and why do I have to buy twice per tablet I own???? I want my money back for iPad Pro download waisted my time and money. Thanks
Hello, Very sorry about your frustrations. The Android and iOS apps are completely different and sold through two different store fronts which do not allow for purchases to sync. And obviously you own the rights to your own music but not all artists want to allow for there tracks to be streamed and recorded which is why we disable recording of SoundCloud tracks. Your best option would be to keep copies of your tracks on your device. If you would like a refund you will need to contact Apple Customer Support directly. Sorry for any inconvenience and feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you do not get a refund and have other issues or suggestions.
Can mix for hours from soundcloud playlist! Easy enough for beginners and just plain fun. If you have soundcloud, this app is a must. The only negative is that some songs on sc playlist doesn't appear in app. I'm guessing it may be a copyright/artist issue. Idk but still worth every penny. Hours of fun ahead!
Hi Gryphon! Thanks for the amazing feedback! Indeed some of the content that don't appear depend on Soundcloud itself. We're very happy you love the app! Send us your mix 🙂
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.