FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer and NAS. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files on your computers and cloud without downloading to your iPhone/iPad.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive (Lightning USB Drive).
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Create and edit plain text.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
Sync files with network shares and FTP Servers.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
===== CONTACT US =====
* Supports opus audio/video format
* Bugfixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for managing network files and playing MP3’s
Very nice app. I use it to move and manage files on my Windows server and to play MP3’s. Only a few things make it a 4, not a 5.
1. It’s too easy to move a folder or file to a folder. Very similar to the scroll flick. Wish it gave an “are you sure?”.
2. I wish it remembered where I was playing a song or where I was browsing for the next time I open the app. A resume or even a “most recent” file/folder list.
3. I wish there was a “play the next folder” continue option along with repeats. As it is, I can’t play more than an album at once from the folders.
Other than those three issues, I have no complaints. In fact, if those three were fixed, I’d probably pay for the full version. As it is, I’m still searching. But, those are nit picky... If you need network file management, this is worth the download. Great app with minimal nags!
I got this app to delete & move files on a remote Windows-based NAS on my network from my iPhone. It's works great for deleting the files. Setup was very easy and the UI is extremely simple and easy to navigate (unless your a brain washed Windows user). I was deleting files within 2 minutes after downloading! However I cannot seem to move files from one folder to another. Until it can do this simple function I cannot give it 5 stars, but otherwise a gem of an app! Well done developers, well done!
Allows File Transfer from Nas to Ipad
This app allows file transfer from your nas or other network connected device to the iPad. Other apps require you to be at your desktop computer to move files between the iPad and the desktop computer or Nas. This app allows the iPad to initiate the file transfer, which is great if your desktop is on another floor from where you use the iPad. I use it often. As another reviewer said it will also play music files outside of iTunes.
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 110.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.