There are many ways to make a modern photo, and the fastest way to have a modern photo is changing your photo from different parts of it. [PieceFoto] can select different parts of photo by dividing it into many square areas, then you can change each square's size, position, color tone and filter effect. Let's get the fun of deconstruction!
* every individual parts from photo is free to change color tone, size, position and filter effect.
** The filters and effects independently for the cutting part and the back.
* Effects: Che style, half color , yellowish,grascale,edge …etc.
* Filter:Hue, Saturation,contrast,blur,brightness,sharpen
* Color Kit ,Allow you to change any color of the pieces and the back. The color strength is adjustable.
* Gradient Colors , 40 gradient colors available for you to make gradient color on the back part of the photo , 5 synthesis styles to synthesis the original photo and the gradient color .
* New In-App purchase : Collage pack allows you to make collage effect.
* New In-App purchase : Blur Pack allows you to make blur effect, include motion blur, box blur …etc
* Frame kit for free now
* Bug fixed
New In-App puchase:: Enhancement kit
* Allows to rotate, resize, shatter or change the color of the pieces in a batch.
Ratings and Reviews
When a photo is picked the whole photo is not shown. You make changes to photo, save it to camera roll. When you look at it in the roll the entire picture is shown again which means the composition you were creating does not make sense because there is a large part of the picture you were not taking into consideration. There is no way to make the entire photo show up within the app if it does not when accessed. I hope I am making myself clear?
Also two fingers to move a section might be preferable to one to avoid moving it accidentally.
Save your money. It's a great idea but the controls are impossible to use. You tap and tap and when it finally comes up on the effect control the square shifts out of place. Then just when you think you might have one square done it closes up on you. I've bought many of their apps and most are pretty bad. This one is useless. I hope they put some work into it tho, I'd like to see it work.
Fun - but crashes my iPad !
Lots of potential for this app. But even when i shut everything else down on my iPad, it still crashes it & I end up having to do a hard reboot. Not cool. Hopefully they'll work on this app & get it rocking.
- chiu ting lin
- 83.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dec Dive
- In-App Purchases
- Color Kit $0.99
- Gradient Color Kit $0.99
- Limited color kit $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.