Bike Race: Motorcycle Racing
By Top Free Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
App Store Game of the Year in selected countries. 100+ MILLION USERS!
Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and loops in this simple and fast-paced physics-based game.
Multiplayer! Challenge your Facebook friends.
Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Earn stars to unlock new levels
- Dozen addictive worlds
- Hundreds of challenging tracks
- Simple controls
By the creators of the #1 game in the app store Racing Penguin
Free for a limited time!
Note: On the user created levels section, if you want to play more than 3 featured levels per day, you will need to buy a level pack. You can play unlimited free levels created by you or your friends if you have the code. You can also play unlimited free levels shared publicly on the internet by other users. Levels can not be created on a mobile device, instead go to www.bikerace.com
Bike Race Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited multiplayer matches
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Bike Race Plus subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $7.99 | monthy $19.99 | yearly $99.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
What's New in Version 7.13.3
+ Minor bug fixes
Ok at best
It’s amazing how much this game lies!!!!!!!!! Games are rigged. Why the hell is my bike as slow as a level 1, when I’m level 20?!?!?! 👎👎 Very unfair. No way a level 6 should beat a level 17. Be prepared to get angry. You can do everything right and still lose if you’re playing from the US. Seems like the servers are out of country or something because even if someone is 20 levels below you and playing from somewhere other than the US, chances are they will win. Another unfair part of the game. Why even have levels if your bike is going to have the same speed as someone who just started?!?! So, with that said DO NOT PURCHASE RUBYS TO LEVEL UP. It does not help and seems like a scam since your bike will still run just as fast as a beginner. Also, you will win several races for connectivity issues to happen and then you actually lose. Wish I could give this negative stars.
Pay to win
This game was my absolute favorite a few years ago. I was ecstatic to realize it’s still up am running, yet it should not be. This is the most pay to win game I have ever played and i’ve played every supercell game. Free play gamers cannot have the full experience which I somewhat understand, but it’s to the point where the functionality and entertainment is held to a sharp minimum as “PAY TO DO THIS” or “PAY TO GET THAT” way to frequently grabs your attention as the screen becomes covered with it as you have to wait a while to click out of it. There is absolutely no competition and way to expand your car collection unless you pay! This is the most ridiculous down grade since not my roderick.
I used to play this about 4+ years ago and the game was great, the only thing you had to buy was the super bike and later the ultra bike. The rest were unlock able I believe. Now I download it and I have ads everywhere I constantly get pounded with the free trial monthly subscription that was never there. Have to buy the subscription to play all levels and get most bikes ( to my knowledge) and to play online, bike race has become nothing but a money pit. Way to ruin a game so many people loved. The game used to be really fun but now you ruin it with your stupid greedy money subscriptions that is the biggest waste of money ever. Do not play and do not buy the subscription!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 7.13.3
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Top Free Games
- © Top Free Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bike Race Plus$7.99
- Ghost bike$7.99
- Ninja Bike$2.99
- Diamond Membership$9.99
- Super Bike$19.99
- 3 Multiplayer Retries$0.99
- Unlock Hills$0.99
- High Tech Bike$2.99
- Acrobatic Bike$1.99
- Bronze Bike$1.99