Experience the best of boating on the Atlantic seaboard and beyond in your Soundings app! Each new issue will be instantly available for you to view online or download for easy reading at your convenience!
Soundings Mag subscription options include:
• 3 Month Subscription - $3.99 (auto-renewing)
Your 3-month subscription will renew automatically unless the auto-renew feature is turned off.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Boats, boats, boats
If you own a boat, want to own a boat, or simply love boats, this magazine should be a required subscription. Great, well written articles, stories, and news items every month. Even the ads are useful and "clickable" for more info. I look forward to the new issue each month.
Can't Restore Previously Purchased Issues
Please fix this broken app that will not allow for restoration of previously purchased issues...or I will be forced to cancel my subscription. This has been an ongoing issue that may have been exacerbated by the upgrade to iOS 8. In any event, this ongoing issue is inexcusable and should have been fixed long ago so that the app is functional and people are not being double-charged for the app developers' broken app. Please fix the issue restoration functionality a.s.a.p.
Like the diversity of topics and the photos often are outstanding. It's one of the boating mags I consider essential reading for both power and sail news. I particularly enjoy and benefit from the articles that teach me something and that leave me thinking, " there but for the grace of God...." Have had no issues with the digital edition for iPad, knock on wood.
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Soundings Magazine $3.99
- July 2012 Soundings Magazine $2.99
- January 2013 Soundings Magazine $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.