By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’re changing the way you find and play the music you love
• Listen to tens of millions of songs with weekly new releases
• Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips
• Access your favorites with offline listening
• Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited
More ways to listen:
Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and get personalized recommendations
• Stream weekly new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening. Your music is available anytime, anywhere
• Exclusive Prime member pricing
Music Included with Prime
• Enjoy a curated catalog of two million songs, playlists, and stations
• Always ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to music you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud
• Import your iTunes music collection to the Amazon cloud with our desktop app and listen anywhere using our mobile and tablet apps. Download our apps at: https://www.amazon.com/musicapps
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Amazon Music Unlimited, or Prime Music songs to make your perfect playlist.
Visit us at:
What's New in Version 6.6.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
I utilize this app everyday at work. It has a mass array of artists and songs to choose from. My only two semi complaints are the fact my shuffling doesn't really shuffle too well. I have 40 plus hours worth of songs from 100 artists and I find that it tends to play songs from the same artist back to back which defeats shuffling altogether. There are also a lot of bands and albums that are not available with the unlimited even though I pay for that service, but I understand licensing from record labels usually has something to do with that and that's not Amazons fault.
Listen multiples times a day
I love this app for many reasons! I have multiple stations/playlists I listen to throughout the day. I love that it's add free and I can download certain songs if I'd like. I do find that after a while the stations play the same songs, so I have to find a new station for a bit. However, there's so many stations to choose from and ways to search for a station I don't have issues finding another station to change things up!
I haven't tried the free version though, I use this through my Prime Account. I don't have or plan to purchase the unlimited version. What I'm using works very well, huge library and most everything I want is available. The ability to download music to my library in this app is amazing. Completely blows iTunes out of the water for the money. One monthly fee with all of the other perks of Prime, vs. pay per song.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 6.6.0
- Size: 81.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2015 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.