The CMR App is an official tool developed by the Canadian Cardiometabolic Risk Working Group to provide a clear and concise summary of the "Identification and Management of Cardiometabolic Risk in Canada" position paper published in March 2011 in the Canadian Journal of Cardiology. It is available in both English and French.
It includes the following features:
• Videos by experts discussing various aspects of cardiometabolic risk
• Section summaries with key information and specifics
• CVD Risk calculator including Framingham and Reynolds risk score calculators, metabolic syndrome, and treatment targets.
• BMI calculator
• A step-by-step guide to assessing, quantifying, and managing CMR
• References to the original paper in PubMed
Revisions to French version
- Chi-Ming Chow
- 251.7 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2011 International Chair on Cardiometabolic Risk. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.