By USquare Soft Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The CMR App is an official tool developed by the Canadian Cardiometabolic Risk Working Group to provide a clear and concise summary of the "Identification and Management of Cardiometabolic Risk in Canada" position paper published in March 2011 in the Canadian Journal of Cardiology. It is available in both English and French.
It includes the following features:
• Videos by experts discussing various aspects of cardiometabolic risk
• Section summaries with key information and specifics
• CVD Risk calculator including Framingham and Reynolds risk score calculators, metabolic syndrome, and treatment targets.
• BMI calculator
• A step-by-step guide to assessing, quantifying, and managing CMR
• References to the original paper in PubMed
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Revisions to French version
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 17, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 252 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chi-Ming Chow
- Copyright © 2011 International Chair on Cardiometabolic Risk. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.