TimeMan is a powerful tool for personal time management. We designed it to be as easy and familiar as paper organizer but to fully utilize iPhone, iPod, iPad capabilities. You will be surprised how powerful it can be. We had refined best time management practices from different authors.
Just start TimeMan and you're good to go. Server features are optional.
* Clear & clever views for time scheduling: three generic modes (plan, day, month), log of completed tasks and Today widget.
* Automatic scheduling: it schedules your tasks automatically to complete all projects in time.
* Smart interface: you can move tasks between days by dragging them, and schedule for certain time by one touch.
* Projects support: with innovative time allocation for projects.
* Recurring tasks: separate tab gives maximum freedom, it's the best way to manage recurring tasks ever.
* Location alerts: you can link your tasks directly to occasion specified by location on map to receive notifications.
* Analytics: comprehensive stats and estimates.
* Ready to active usage: life wheel, different ways to create tasks, searching for objects, link objects, scanning QR codes, communication using contact information found in object notes.
* Service dialog can be used to restore deleted objects, manage database and backups.
* Full description of features is available in app manual, which can be found in [Global] Settings -> TimeMan -> Help.
* Excellent support is guaranteed. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest version is compatible with iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
Version 1.8.24 for iOS 7 will be available on corresponded devices after buying TimeMan on another device (e.g., using iTunes on computer).
* Improved features: postpone tasks, linking to photos, broadcasting to subscribed calendar.
* Refined color labels appearance.
Ratings and Reviews
I think this is awesome
I've tried a ton of schedule and habit and project apps. This is the first one that really gives me the control I want. Which is due to the "frog" and "elephant" tasks. Elephant tasks are basically projects and you can break a project down into smaller projects and then into tasks.
The floating scheduler is great too. I'm able to look and be like, oh, I have time right now to do Task-x.
As the previous reviewer said, there is a lack of "once a month" by day. You can set monthly by date (like repeat on the 1st of every month). Hopefully this is addressed.
You can repeat Fixed tasks weekly. So at 4pm every MWF set up exercising. There's no equivalent for floating tasks. If you set up exercise as a floating task, because, say, you never know when you're going to get out of work so you play it by ear, when you complete this task once it's done. You have to make a new "exercise" task every time, or create it as a fixed task and constantly adjust the time.
I hope they add a frequency option for floating tasks. So you can put "exercise" 100 times. And every time you complete the task it subtracts one from the frequency: 99 left, 98 left, etc.
A handy tool for organizing affairs and plans
One can see that the program has been created with every consideration in mind. There are no irritant flaws in the UI, which can be seen even in standard applications. It's conducive to good mood, which motivates to act to implement these plans. :)
Good concept, poor execution
Doesn't coordinate with phone calendar. Cannot set up reoccurring events based on "first of tues of every month" as an example. The best idea is the time allocation idea but the overall functionality is low. Might be good in time. For .99 worth messing with. Don't pay more at this time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.