Shutdown, WOL (Wake On Lan), sleep, restart or hibernate your MAC or PC with one tap!
Only app works both with MAC and PC
• Sleep, shutdown, restart or hibernate a computer remotely
• WOL computer via the internet
• Wake On Lan computer on the local network
We have developed iShutdown with one goal – to give you functional and stylish tool. To give you an ability to shutdown, Wake On LAN, sleep, restart or hibernate your PC or MAC without leaving your couch or armchair. You will be surprised with the convenience and simplicity of this application.
iShutdown scans the devices connected to your local network and shows them along with their name and IP. You do not need to find out the MAC addresses or type them in to use WOL feature. Just tap on host in the generated list and select what do you want to do – shutdown, WOL, sleep, or hibernate it.
• Attractive and handy
• Animated interface.
• Large convenient button to turn the PC or MAC power on/off.
• Turn on (via Wake on lan, WOL), shutdown, restart, hibernate or sleep your PC or MAC.
• Works fine both with MAC and PC
• Automatic detection of accessible PCs in local network
• Ability to add required PC or MAC manually.
• Works both with Wi-Fi and 3g
• Indication of active hosts
• Actions with multiple hosts. Now you can shutdown, restart, sleep or WOL all all your hosts with one tap
• The iShutdown Server application (available at http://ishutdownapp.com) must be installed in the PC or MAC to be controlled.
• To turn your pc on remotely, the mainboard & lan card of PC must support Wake On Lan (WOL) feature and be activated.
Additional prerequitsites for WOL (Wake On Lan) via internet:
• The network must be reachable via internet
• Router must be capable of forwarding wol packages
• Router and firewall must be configured correctly
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, problems and ideas via e-mail email@example.com.
iOS 7 support.
Ratings and Reviews
iShutdown scans the devices connected to your local network and shows them along with their name and IP. Very useful application. Recommend it to everyone
I always use my iPad on bed before I go to sleep. I may download files in my PC at night. I can use this app to control my PC, I can shutdown my PC if I want to sleep. This app is useful.
Works great! But your mileage my vary..
The app itself works fine, and quickly found and was able to control the PCs on my home network after installing the accompanying software to each computer. However please note that depending on your router, you may or may not be able to control your computers from outside your wifi network. If your router doesn't support net broadcast over NAT, you won't be able to use this outside your home network. Only gripe is the app uses unlabeled symbols for control, and never explains which symbol does what, nor is it in the help file.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.