By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your camera to capture the people, places and things around you as amazingly realistic 3D experiences. Capture friends, sculptures, buildings or anything else you can photograph. Automatically transform them into interactive 3D models that can be shared with friends, family, and an ever growing community of 3D photographers.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
• Works on your iPad/iPhone & iPod Touch.
Find out more at 123d.autodesk.com/catch.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
-Added support for Japanese language.
-Updated for iPhone 6s and 6s+ on iOS 9.
-Performance improvements and bug fixes.
So I’ve tried 4 different ’basic’ objects to try and get used to the app. I’ve tried a small bar of hand soap, a small basketball that fits in my palm, a stress ball, and a rubix cube. First of all, it takes the app 3+ hours to finish. Then it just tells me it failed with little to no help as to why it actually did. I’ve used anywhere from 30 - 45 pictures dor these small objects which should be enough. There should be a video or even a slideshow of pictures you can watch or go through to see how to use the app to get the thing to actually work. As of now, terrible terrible app.
Can't capture photos on my iPad using the app
I've only downloaded the app and registered as a new user. Why the screen is black, I can't capture photos. Also, why I can't download existing photos on my iPad? Is it 123D Catch problem or iPad's OS, it is the latest version, it should work. Or you have to buy the premium and through this free download you only allow to see other members images and photos? So confusing. You took my contact info, that is all about?
Motion videos on launch are annoying
There should be a means to turn off the motion of the videos on startup. It is very annoying. The user should have the option to do so. I just downloaded the App and have not used it yet but this is my initial impression.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 68.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 123D Premium monthly membership$9.99
- 123D Premium 1-year membership$99.99
- 123D Premium 2-year membership$189.99