Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Ep 5
By Telltale Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above.
Episode 5: What's New Beelzebub? Judgment day is at hand, and it’s time for a showdown with the guy downstairs to bargain for Bosco’s soul. But in the corporate wasteland known as Hell, not even the Freelance Police are safe from eternal damnation. Can Sam & Max fight free from Satan’s grasp, or have they reached the end of the line?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 5!
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
Definitely the best of this series... Incredibly funny and irreverent, with tons of inside jokes for those that pay attention. A great finish with lots of "Ohhhh.... NOW I get it" moments that tie into the other episodes. Fantastic! Really hope for more from Telltale.
Cool game but ...
I'm a big fan and I love, love, love Sam and Max. Clever tie-ins to the other episodes in the series. Great game play. But what was up with all the satan, hell and curse words. Was not expecting that. It really made this last one a little hard to get through for me because the others were not like this. Don't get me wrong ... I like all the wise cracks but this was a little much.
A nice ending
as season 2 concludes all i have to say to te first person is TURN THE "cencord" HINTS ON AND ALSO I WANTED TO BE FIRST and apple tt and purcell REMASTER SEASON 3 THE DEVILS PLAYHOUSE
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 19, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 312 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telltale Games
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc. Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.