Polyphonic Subtractive Synthesizer for iPhone/iPod touch
3 OSCs + 2 Filters + AMP + 9 EGs + 6 LFOs + 3band EQ + Saturator + 2 Delays + Arpeggiator
* Inter-App Audio support
You can stream live audio directly to other InterApp-Audio compatible apps directly.
* Audiobus support
Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. (including. state saving in Audiobus2)
* 3 Oscillators + 1 Sub-Osc
- Sawtooth, Pulse(PWM), Triangle, Sine, Noise, FM, 8bitOsc
- Waveshape Modulation
- Oscillator Sync
- Ring Modulation
* 2 Filters
- LP24, LP18, LP12, LP6, BP, HP, Formant
- 3 Band EQ
- Auto Pan
* 9 Envelope Generators
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Velocity, Keyboard Tracking
* 6 LFOs
- Sawtooth, Pulse, Triangle, Random, 16 Step Sequence
- Waveshape Modulation
- Envelope for LFO (AD/AR)
* Modulation Delay
- Delay Time: 1-2000ms / Tempo Sync
- Delay Time Modulation
* Filtered Stereo Delay
- Resonant Filter (LP, BP, HP)
- Filter Modulation
* Programable Polyphonic Arpeggiator
- The arpeggiator does not support external synchronization.
* Scale/Chord Remapper
* Support for CoreMIDI device (input)
* Virtual MIDI-IN & Background Audio
* Scrollable keyboard (Horizontal scrolling at the bottom edge of the keyboard)
- Audio Copy (Compatible with INTUA BeatMaker, Apple GarageBand and so on.)
- Export wav file via iTunes File Sharing
- The recording time is limited to 3 minutes.
Further information at http://ios.icegear.net/cassini_iphone/
Fixed problem of display order of patch list
Ratings and Reviews
Full arsenal of tweakable LFOs, FX, Arps, +more
A Fully customizable sound engine, it’s so much more than a synth, I can sequence arpeggios, right down to the 1/16 notes, adjust the gate , pump sub oscillators, tweak the sine tribe, or square waves , patch it into audiobus control it from a number of soundprism apps , save presets on top of the plethora of presets in the app library. Not to mention the awesome fx I can adjust and save Presets for. I luv this app great app to have in the Audio workshop
Please add support for iPhone X
That makes three!
Have to give it up to Iceworks for making yet another great app in Cassini. When coming into the app music world, Xenon was my first purchase and since then I have tried Argon and completely fell in love with them both, but Cassini by far is their greatest work in my opinion. I have to admit, at first was a little overwhelmed by the features and turned off by there not being any preset sounds, but after toying with it for some hours, crafting and saving sounds gotta say this little thing packs a punch!
In closing just want to say that this is wonderful for copy/paste in other apps and have even made some synth samples to use in Easy Beats 2 as well as in my DAW of choice. Would like to see Iceworks possibly work on another music app similiar to Xenon, but for now Cassini most definitely does the job.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.