mySugr Diabetes Logbook
By mySugr GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Thanks to this app my Hba1c improved from 7.2 to 6.5!” -- Bambi
— No. 1 diabetes logbook app in 6 countries
— Most popular diabetes logbook app in the world based on five-star reviews and ratings
— Winner of Germany's "Focus Diabetes" 'Best Apps for People with Diabetes’ award
mySugr Logbook is a charming diabetes logbook app that’s full of attitude. It makes your diabetes data useful in everyday life with elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback through your diabetes monster! Get motivated and involved in your diabetes therapy, today!
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
Our motto: We make diabetes suck less!
• Designed for type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging (meals, meds, BG’s, and more)
• Personalized logging screen (add, remove, and reorder fields)
• Daily, weekly, monthly analysis (and more)
• Exciting challenges for personal therapy goals
• Motivating feedback
• Apple Health Integration
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered (class 1) medical device
• Hardware integration with iBGStar / BGStar (iOS) in Germany
• Bluetooth Integration with Beurer GL 50 evo (iOS) in Germany & Italy
• Intelligent search – locations, foods, activities, text, tags, and more, all searchable
• Photo gallery functions – because pictures say more than words
• Practical BG reminders – never forget to check and log
• Basal rates for insulin pump users
• Additional report formats (PDF & Excel) for your physician, doctor, or endocrinologist
• Priority support
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Unrestricted web access
• All challenges
• No ads, no distractions
We're always working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
What's New in Version 3.4.0
• This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
We have a newly diagnosed child. As parents we are in the process of learning the counting and logging of carbohydrates. This program has been very helpful with our required logging, and the reports are very easy to send to the Doctor. Love this program.
I love how easy it is to use. The interface reads clearly and helps me keep track of my sugar levels. A great thing to have with you when you don't have your testing kit.
Best app for tracking
I love this app! It is the best app I have found for tracking my blood sugars and carbohydrates, among other vitals that need to be tracked on a daily basis.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 30, 2015
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: mySugr GmbH
- © 2015 mySugr GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- mySugr Pro$2.99
- mySugr Pro$27.99