- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
• Discover why Bitsboard is trusted by over 3 million students and teachers and frequently mentioned as one of the best Educational Apps of the Year.
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more…
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• Letter Tracing game
• Sequencing game
• Related items game
• Word Search game
• Crosswords game
• and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
• Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards by collections.
• Each board can fit into as many collections as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While Bitsboard offers a catalog that is freely accessible to all members, Bitsboard also includes a Premium Catalog that is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
• Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog for $0.99 per month
• Bitsboard PRO Premium Catalog for $9.99 per year
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Both Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Collections published in the Bitsboard Premium Catalog plus up to 10 new premium Collections per month
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: What's the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
- Bitsboard PRO allows you to add multiple users
- Bitsboard PRO includes import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Bitsboard PRO includes web image search
- Bitsboard PRO offers bulk discounts for schools
- Bitsboard PRO comes with even faster and more responsive email support
- Bitsboard PRO gets updated faster and more frequently than the free app
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added new Letter Match game
- Added support for Questions to AirDrop
- Updated Print options
- Improved end of game options
- Added support for white label to main page
- Simplified main page of app
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful but not intuitive
I use this app to create exercises to help a friend with aphasia practice grammar and sentence construction. I appreciate how easy it is to put in my own content personalized for my friend, how flexible the app is in creating exercises, and how my friend can incorporate physical movement with re-acquiring sentence grammar. It allows my friend to practice, practice, and practice. However, although there is much information on using the program, I still find it not very intuitive to use and, even after a year, I still feel like I am often learning to use it by trial and error. I would appreciate it if the instructions were organized more by: "if you want to do x, then follow these steps" given from the various perspectives of the different roles users play (e.g., as creator of lessons, as teacher, as student in a class, as independent learner, etc.) But this might be the price of the flexibility of the app. It is really an incredible and powerful tool with many hidden applications, in my context at least, beneath the surface and I appreciate it greatly.
Hi. Thanks or the terrific feedback! I would love to reach out to you to learn more so that we can truly incorporate your suggestions to keep improving Bitsboard. Can you please send me an email to mila at grasshopperapps.com so that I can get back to you! Thanks again for taking the time to help us improve Bitsboard!
Versatility for perfect speech therapy
I love this app. As a speech language pathologist, I can use this and WordVault to tackle all kinds of communication goals. Access to the user-created boards and various incentivizing games are what sets Bitsboard apart from other apps. I love that I can toggle the verbal feedback, written words and such on or off to give more cuing to some clients and reduce auditory and visual distractions for others. My only complaint is the relentless crashing but the app is useful enough that I keep working around it.
Glitchy & inconsistent
I use this app to work with mostly with my two year old as we practice alphabet recognition and other preschool concepts. It would be a 4-5 star rated app if it didn’t require a inconsistent login process that never seems to work seamlessly. When I can get it to login at all, it is after telling me that the password was incorrect. Other times it simply freezes and is unresponsive and therefore not portable which is majorly frustrating and disappointing. It doesn’t make me want to upgrade to the paid version
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 175.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Grasshopper Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Subscription $0.99
- Unlock All Subscription $9.99
- Unlock Everything $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.