Happy Street - Free Animal Village
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-= The App Store named Happy Street in App Store Best of 2012 =-
In Happy Street you can build a uniquely charming village, limited only by your imagination. You will discover a living world full of funny and customizable characters.
Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest where you can fish, sculpt, craft and cook. Let your imagination run wild and develop a village that is truly unique to you, including a train, a giant museum, a hotel to invite your friends, and much, much more.
Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!
5/5 "Insanely fun. Easy to understand but yet challenging."
5/5 "No other game like this has held my attention for even 10% as long as Happy Street has."
5/5 "This is my fave game. The developers are always doing updates, which makes it even better. It never bores me. I highly recommend for all ages, young and old!"
5/5 "Cute game with great graphics, nice music, fun sounds, and a positive vibe."
5/5 "It's fun and addictive once you start playing it and you will never get bored."
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Build funny shops from different ages
• Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
• Unique point of view of your village, highlighting a unique and beautiful art style
• Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
• Customize your characters and create your own clothes
• Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
• Retina optimized for the new iPad
What's New in Version 2.7.200
The dinosaurs are here
- Build the cute prehistoric house to bring some really old villagers to your Happy Street
- Dinosaurs and crazy vehicles will bring new villagers
- New businesses including a mask shop with unique masks.
- Fixed missing facebook friends
- Fixed missing lucky spin content if the settings were set to zoomed
Natural anti-anxiety reliever?
I started playing this game a while ago and only recently picked it up again. I've been having a lot of issues with anxiety and stress but picking up this game again just naturally eases my nerves. The color schemes and palettes are so inviting and friendly and uncomplicated. The art style is neat and simple looking while the details add a sense of care and time and effort. Even the motion and pacing of the game is usually very calm and slow-moving (i.e. bg time changes, vehicle motions, scrolling timing, etc.) Really such a beautiful game overall but more than that it's been a place for me to find peace and solace when everything feels like they're too much. Thank you so much for making this game.
I love it 😘😝😜😍😃
I love💖💕💞 happy street 🏡 it's awesome and it always keeps me entertained 📲 and occupied with the quests to and I love how Pepin is always asking for quests frequently and how people can drive through your village in their little cars but there is a couple of things I don't like about happy street first of all I wish you wouldn't have to tap the trees 3⃣ times to collect all the wood and second of all I wish that you could get the theme items at least 200 coins cheaper because it costs so much and some of the things that are really cute well I can't even get close to the amount of coins to afford it and I'm trying not to be 😡 about it because I love happy street and hopefully you can do what I suggested 😜😃
Can be kind of frustrating
I have played Happy Street for years off and on, and I enjoyed building up my streets. In the past, there were more themed buildings that could be purchased with coins. Now the player is lucky if one building can be purchased with coins. Most all buildings cost a ridiculous amount of Flooz. Why would I only want a themed floor (which I can buy with coins), if I cannot purchase any other buildings unless I have tons of Flooz?
Also, the sun rays and moonstones need to be more predictable as to when you can collect them. What about making them available after each fiesta? At least then I could move forward on my tasks.
It is a fun game though to pass the time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 2.7.200
- Size: 60.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Godzilab
- © Godzilab Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hand of Flooz$1.99
- Bag of Flooz$4.99
- Barrel of Flooz$9.99
- House of Flooz$19.99
- Hand of Lucky Spin Token$1.99
- Bag of Lucky Spin Token$4.99
- Zoe Pack of Cards$1.99
- Billy Pack of Cards$1.99
- Pepin Pack of Cards$1.99
- Castle Of Flooz$49.99