Tower of Fortune
By Game Stew
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
===== Tower of Fortune is being chosen one of the "Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2012: Arcade" by Toucharcade =====
- A surprise gem of RPG - by Missattha
- Excellent Slot/RPG game with unique art and addicting gameplay - by BazookaTime
- Fun, Addictive and stylish - by Anne Packrat
- Classic retro game - by Shaolean
- Terrific RPG hybrid - by Retr0spective
- Amazingly addictive - by Won'tgetfooledagainson
- Old school with a twist - by Ricepirate Mick Lauer
- I'm hooked - by Monster Party
- Deeply engrossing game - by David Magallon
- Highly enjoyable - by Pyong
- A Reel Good Time For RPG Fans - by Toucharcade, 4/5
- ... it's a hard game to put down once you've mastered its secrets - by AppSpy, 4/5
- ... it's just really freaking addicting and clever - by 148Apps, 4/5
Appstore Customer Ratings
Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5
Tower of Fortune is a retro-style slot machine/RPG. You play as a retired hero and lived with daughter peacefully. Until one day, an unknown power from the mystic tower took her away. This force the hero to draw the sword again and fight for his daughter.
- One button gameplay, easy to learn and no tutorial needed
- Retro pixel graphics and funny animation
- RPG mechanics such as combat, powerful equipment from defeated boss, level up and skill upgrade system, hero transform and much more...
- 4 slot machine game: Combat in the tower, Treasure in the chest, Fight the scum family, and Rest in the tavern
- Customize your camp with various options such as dungeon scene, cauldron and mystic pet
- 39 kind of enemies want to stop you to find the truth
- 37 powerful equipment from the ancient god to collect
- 39 random combat quest and 12 random tavern quest to challenge
- 3 different game ending to discover in first character's storyline
- Endless spin and fun!
What's New in Version 1.20.1
- iOS 9.3 compatibility improvement
Awesome, but a few bugs.
This game is fun and addicting. The battle system truly lends itself to play for brief moments at a time, if you are as busy as I am throughout the day. The graphics are clean and nostalgic. Music is nice and ties it all together. Perfect difficulty.
CONS: There are two bugs i have noticed that keep this from being a 5-star game.
1. Sometimes your stats will be lower than they previously were for no apparent reason, which is very aggravating.
2. It is nearly impossible to equip items if you only have a few. You will tap, and the menu will scroll away and not check-mark your selection. I found tapping like a madman will eventually work. This becomes easier and easier as you collect more items. Eventually the menu will work (almost) as it should.
Honestly one of my favorite games. The peaceful and chill tone of play makes this a great game and one I can't get mad at. Also just the right amount of challenging, with bosses getting stronger every time you fight them. All around an amazing game.
I love this game. I used to game a lot, but now I am a busy father. Occasionally I need a mental break from everything. This game does the trick. I highly recommend it. I hear the other versions are good too.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2016
- Version: 1.20.1
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GUAN LING WU
- © 2012 Game Stew
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases