You Doodle - draw on photos, overlay/add text - full art studio editor for Instagram and Facebook
By Digital Ruby, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You Doodle - Where everyone creates amazing art!
Created solely by Jeff Johnson (jjxtra), You Doodle is a complete art studio for iOS, and is widely considered to be one of the best photo editors on iOS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You Doodle contains the features of dozens of other photo editors on iOS combined. You Doodle has been downloaded by over 4 million artists worldwide. Here's the feature list:
- Many draw tools: brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, soft edge, scissors
- *iOS 8* quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
- *iOS 8* support for high resolution (9+ megapixel) photos on supported devices (iPad Air / Mini 2 or newer, iPhone 5s or newer)
- Turn your art into a T-shirt!
- Many blend modes for brush and fill tool
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, shine, scaling and rotation
- 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
- Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
- Glow effect for draw tools
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder (/Apps/YouDoodle/fonts)
- Supports up to 9 megapixel camera images (3072x3072), depending on device
- Pogo connect stylus integration
- Share to Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
Download now and never need another photo editor app!
You Doodle is created by @jjxtra (Jeff Johnson). I'm just one person and do all the development - please leave a review with feedback, bug reports or feature requests. It really helps. I am constantly updating and improving the app and I listen to feedback and feature requests. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to suggest something or report a bug.
Differences between versions:
Pro - no ads, everything unlocked
Plus - more ads, everything unlocked
Regular - less ads, some in-app purchases
*Developers* - Easily embed You Doodle in your app on iOS 6 and up. Learn more here: http://youdoodle.net/developers
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.5
- New calligraphy pen for a more realistic stroke (with pogo connect stylus pressure integration)
- Fixes for multi-person drawing not working between 32 bit and 64 bit devices
- You can import custom images / masks for the blender tool
- Added an option to show / hide the status bar, access from settings in the top left
- Added an option in settings to disable double and triple tap on the draw view. Useful if you need to place a lot of dots quickly.
Thanks for your feedback and for using You Doodle. Please write a review or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do everything I can to help you or implement your feature.
I Use this app almost every day
I use this app so often I purchased the full version. It's so simple and easy to use on one hand and so powerful on the other. It keeps me organized too. I keep my grocery list on the dry erase board on my fridge and take a picture of my list on the way to the grocery store. I open the picture in this app and cross out the items as I shop. I love this app.
I NEVER write reviews! This app is GREAT!
So I make videos for a living and I need to edit text, create thumbnails, etc. And I have never found an app that could even come close to matching computer software but this app does it! Edits pictures wonderfully and helps me out in a pinch! Great app!
So I try to open this app, and I click on some different things like the spray paint,stamps and etc. it doesn't let me use them it comes up with the add on purchasing the 0.99 one and I click cancel but it still doesn't work. Other wise I love this app and it is great for artist
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Digital Ruby, LLC
- © (c) 2012 Digital Ruby, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version - Special Offer$2.99
- Pro Version - Amazing Savings!$3.99
- Draw Tools Pack$0.99
- Stamp Pack$0.99
- Picture Frame Pack$0.99
- Filter PackFree
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Backgrounds and Textures Pack$0.99
- Font Pack$0.99