Join Hello Kitty as she ventures into the cafe business in Hello Kitty Cafe.
Hire your favorite Sanrio characters to help you and Hello Kitty run the day-to-day cafe operations. Turn your cafe into the cutest, coziest and happiest place ever!
With a wide selection of pretty Hello Kitty-themed furniture and decors made available in the Item Shop, you can decorate your cafe as you like it. Rearrange facilities such as tables and chairs to suit your market's growing needs. Learn new delicious recipes as you level up your cafe.
Test your speed and strategic planning! The challenge is to serve food to all your customers quickly and efficiently to keep them from walking out dissatisfied. If your cafe consistently provides good food and great service, a mystery VIP guest might drop by.
**Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience. **
Hello Kitty Cafe has just gotten cuter with this magical update!
- Fixed black screen issue reported by multiple players
- Interface and performance enhancements for a better experience
Ratings and Reviews
the upgrades are way too expensive to possibly achieve in one level without buying add-ons. It seems a bit unfair to those who can't possibly afford to pay to win. That being said, it improved significantly after the update! It's no longer impossible to keep up with the customers, but you do earn less hearts each level than you used to.
Edit: I previously gave this 4 stars, but now I give it 1. At a certain level (level 5, I think) you have to start using hearts in order to upgrade the tables and characters, which is absolutely ridiculous as you only earn 2 hearts each round (it used to be 3!). If you have to pay in hearts, then the characters should be giving you more hearts when you upgrade so it doesn't take 80 years to upgrade ONE (20 rounds per table to be exact, less if you earn hearts spinning the wheel). Please stop trying to make people pay to progress in your game, it's fun and incredibly enjoyable- but at times it's hard to keep up with customers and earn enough to upgrade anything when you can't afford the ridiculous upgrade prices. And there's no point in leveling up because the rewards you get are quite literally nothing compared to what you need to upgrade things. Please fix this, it's my favorite game 😥
I am 20 years old and love this game. Why?
1. Its difficulty increases by the level, BUT YOU CAN WIN. It is not impossible. I actually see myself finishing this whole game. Yes, its the first one.
2. YOU CAN EARN CHARACTERS, PLACES, CHAIRS, TABLES, EVERYTHING WITH GOOD SKILLS ON THE GAME (you don’t have to put in your money to pass levels)
3. Its difficulty is very loyal to the level you’re at in the game. Im on the levels 50’s.
4. Its for everyone. I’m 20 years old and love this game, but an 7 yr old would too.
5. It barely has any adds. I don't know how they did it, but they did and I LOVE IT.
6. Its very loyal to the whole Hello Kitty world. Many characters that fans love.
7. I can easily play this game for more than 3 horas straight.
8. It isn't repetitive because you have to upgrade the characters skills, chairs, tables, utensils and the difficulty increases, so you’ll have to be smarter and faster about everything.
9. You can win money, tokens and hearts by just following the game’s instructions. You wont need to watch no add or earn them by buying them with your money.
10. It stays the same. It doesn't upgrade or change per week like most games around here..
Please please download it, its worth it!!! Honestly? My favorite game here by now.
Developer Response ,
Hello Lisange, we are happy that you enjoy playing our game! We are really appreciate your profound compliments and comments about the game, please keep supporting us and we hope you have a good day. Thank you!
fun but a bit short
I really enjoy playing Hello Kitty Cafe! i am making this review after playing it for a while so i kinda know what to expect at this point
i know there are a lot of reviews about it being pay-to-win and stuff, but i've been playing for free the whole time and i've found that it's a lot easier than the other version to get premium currency (you get some every in-game cafe day you finish, you get to spin a roulette every in-game day, and you have renewable login bonuses that cycle every six hours, sixteen, thirty-two, etc) and it's totally feasible to play without paying money if you're willing to grind for it.
The regular currency becomes obsolete after a little while, though, and everything just starts costing premium currency, plus the cafe maxes out at level 9 and there are no achievements, so it doesn't take too long to really run out of content.
i also am able to maintain my cafe without any impatient customers at the max level without the maximum amount of upgrades and workers so it makes me wonder why there are so many upgrades if you don't even need all of them to do well at the hardest difficulty.
But overall, super cute and fun game to play, i got a whole lot of entertainment out of it without paying for anything c:
- Sanrio Digital Europe
- 63.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Sanrio Digital Europe
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 460 Points $3.99
- Package of 100 Points $0.99
- Package of 210 Points $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.