MenzelOrgan lets you play Lars Palo's sampleset of the Menzel organ of the funeral chapel in Bureå, Sweden, on a MIDI keyboard and MIDI pedal attached to your iOS device. The Bureå Funeral Chapel sampleset is provided by Lars Palo under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license, see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/. If you would like to use the sampleset with other software, you can get it at http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download.
For more information, please consult the app support page http://polaron.de/MenzelOrgan/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the Napo user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/MenzelOrgan/ .
Upgraded to Napo 4.20:
- Improved Launchpad support.
- Support for button lamps in Hoffrichter and Pausch-e consoles.
- Adaptions for iPhone X.
- Support for Slide Over and Split View (on suitable devices).
- Adapted the layout of the stop buttons in the portrait mode of the virtual keyboard view to the layout in the landscape mode.
- Option to disable sustain pedals.
- Option to disable warnings about unexpected note-on/off messages.
- Bugfixes regarding stuck notes during the use of a sustain pedal or when changing the transposition.
- Corrected the ordering of the buttons Prev Bank/Next Bank and Prev Comb/Next Comb in the Launchpad default setting.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.