By Majic Jungle Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"On an iPhone or iPad, the 2-D, side-scrolling block-based sandbox is a winning formula, and The Blockheads is the most well-executed, true-to-Minecraft game I've had the pleasure to experience on iOS." - TouchArcade (5 Stars)
"The Blockheads takes the Minecraft experience and shrinks it down in a way that just works on a touchscreen. There are shades of Lemmings here too, and they blend together to make a sweet game about discovery, exploration, and creation." - Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing.
You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops. Build, farm, find & craft your way to advanced technology including shops, steam trains, electricity, and more!
Play alone, or with your friends, with local or online multiplayer.
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Wire your house up with solar powered electricity and cook a fish curry on your electric stove.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Craft swords, armor, and a bow & arrows, and take on a cave troll.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Lay rail and go for a ride on a steam locomotive.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!
What's New in Version 1.5
ART, TRADE & ARCHITECTURE! Build more interesting structures with new stone and metal COLUMNS. Build STAIRCASES and super speedy electric ELEVATORS to quickly move between floors. Paint new PAINTINGS and take any picture from your photo library to hang on your wall! Craft or find new TRADE PORTALS which open up a whole new world of trade for both single player and multiplayer games. Buy or sell almost any item on the global market, every transaction influences the price at every trade portal for every player! Buy low and sell high, add value by manufacturing and selling advanced items, or simply sell all your unwanted stuff and spend up on everything you need!
On top of all this, there are a bunch of new items including steel SPOTLIGHTS and a new stronger bow with poison arrows, and a new creature - SCORPIONS, and plenty of other improvements and fixes. There is a new tutorial to help out new players. And due to popular demand, blockheads can now die. But don’t worry, you can let them regenerate at the portal and they even keep most of what they were carrying. Also, if it was feeling a little crowded, new multiplayer worlds can now be up to 16x larger!
- New trade portals allow buying and selling items on a global marketplace with all other Blockheads players
- A new tutorial to help out new players starting a single player world
- Adds recent server list for connecting to online servers
- New scorpions can be found in the desert, and are particularly active at night
- Blockheads can now die, but can regenerate at the portal
- Craft paintings using any picture you like from your camera roll
- New stairs and columns for decoration and to make moving between floors easier
- New fast and convenient electric elevators
- New golden bow & poison arrows
- You can now paint ladders, beds, chests, shelves, display cabinets, safes, signs and shops
- Many bug fixes and tweaks
This game is so addicting :D but it could be more awsome
I would really apreciate if you updated this game so we could actually customize our blockheads features and clothes and faces. It would e really fun if you would be able to adopt your own animal like a cat or dog and be able to name them and choose how they look. One thing i dont like is that the snakes dont stop hitting you woth their poison and you die wothout even getting a chace to run away. Car would be a great trasportation and a fun way to explore the block world. And please please please can you let us see the whole world an not see black before youu get there because i would want to see if its worth going in that direction. That would really be cool. Also if there were more fantasy people like trolls in the world and even nice ones . Something that i wiuld really wnjoy is if our block heads could mate and have kids . That would we super duper fun and really cool. I like the update that you made but if you could try to udate more and put some things what i wrote that would be really nice and im sure other people would like it too. Thank you for listenting to my request and i hope you guys get a chance to make this awsome update!!!! :)
One more detail...
I'm actually happy you added the little green scorpions, even if it makes it hard for everyone to survive. The mean comments you all posted was very offensive, and you should be thankful Majic Jungle Software made this game. Be nicer if you don't like this or that. I'd just delete the game if I saw all this. And by the way, I just wanted to ask a favor about your items disappearing after a limited time. My first avatar died by the scorpions and all the stuff was left behind with her. My new avatar went to get it, and built a wall near it to the scorpions couldn't get me. She slept and when she woke up, all of my crafted items (and valuable/rare) were gone. It all just disappeared. I just want you guys to fix that small part. Thank you for your concern. I thank
you guys for this precious game.😊
wow, one more thing. Don't add any cars, please. That isn't what you have at all times during surviving in the wild. -_-* You can add cheetas that we can tame, but no cars. If you want something fast, a horse or cheeta. Anything but cars.
Amazing! Could be better...
This game is AMAZING! I could play it all day! I just updated it but haven't played the new version yet! I hope it's better!
A few improvements that I would make is that the blockheads should be able to construct fences and coops so that we can contain the dodos and donkeys! I also think that we should be able to have dogs and cats! Or capture wolves and cougars and be able to tame them! Feed the cats fish and the dogs dodo-meat. We could also construct leather or flax based leashes and harnesses. And the pets can guard the house!
Horses, pigs, and cows should also be added! So that we can travel faster and have more food types. And we can rope the cows in. Leather saddles and bridles and linen saddle pads!
Thank you for the amazing game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Frampton
- © 2013 Majic Jungle Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Age Of Time Crystals$0.99
- HD Texture Pack$2.99
- Epoch Of Time Crystals$4.99
- Era Of Time Crystals$9.99
- Eon Of Time Crystals$24.99