The Infinity Project 2
By Crazy Robot LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop the evil Talon High Commander from destroying Earth and enslaving mankind.
Check out our awesome game Trailer on our website! www.crazyrobotgames.com
What People are saying:
- "Incredible!!!- Its Like Fallout And Mass effect had a baby."
- "AWESOME-graphics are awesome... Story mode is huge.... Fun free roam, cool weapons.... This game is my top 1"
- "WOW- This game is surprisingly amazing and cool. The graphics are great, the humor is funny and the gameplay is smooth and different...Its a brand new style game which i have never come across before in my gaming life and i would recommend to everyone its amazing."
The Infinity Project 2 is a new kind of First Person Shooter game with elements of free roam and linear game play blended to create a deep and interactive story.
An evil alien race called the Talon’s have time traveled from the year 2243 to sometime in Earth’s past and drastically changed Human history. You must follow them and investigate when this happened to try to stop them. Along the way you find out humans may not be the innocent victims in this galactic battle for survival!
Fight through different environments and times, battle your friends online with Game Center or Local WiFi and Bluetooth, or try your skill with 10 levels of survival mode. Post your high scores and achievements to Facebook and Twitter!
You will be thrown into a battle for survival not only for yourself, but for all of mankind that spans thousands of years. Stop the invasion of Earth before all is lost.
The Infinity Project 2 features 3 game modes full of action.
1) CAMPAIGN MODE: an exciting campaign and engaging story.
- Choose from 8 characters to play and 4 enhanced Human Augmentation Suits (HAS) each with its own special ability.
- Explore and fight through a Post Apocalyptic earth, alien space ship, destroyed space station and more, all with astounding visuals.
- Search for and use unique perks to temporarily enhance your HAS Suit abilities such as run faster, cloak, shields, and more.
- Earn experience points and trophies to compare with your friends on Game Center.
- Earn additional trophies and perks by completing side-missions.
- Investigate how Earth’s history was changed and battle through different times that span thousands of years!
2) SURVIVAL MODE: 10 unlockable survival levels.
- Battle countless waves of enemies to see how long you can survive while gaining credits to spend in the armory to buy perks, more ammo, different weapons, and better armor.
- Earn experience points to compare with your friends on Game Center.
- Unlock levels as you increase in experience.
3) MULTIPLAYER: battle your friends with 5 levels of multiplayer fun.
- Increase in rank as you gain experience to unlock perks and better armor.
- Battle up to 4 players on Game Center and 6 players with local/bluetooth.
- Compare experience points with your friends on Game Center.
NOTE to iPod Touch 3rd Gen users:
The Infinity Project 2 may not run on this device due to large memory requirements.
Visit our webpage for more screenshots, videos, Contests, updates, and announcements! www.crazyrobotgames.com
Join our Facebook page for updates and announcements!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Fix a major issue that caused the app to crash on startup.
- Performance updates.
Wow! Great Multiplayer!
Good single player and AWESOME MULTIPLAYER!! I love the first person perspective! Other games are 3rd person. Plus...and this was one of the biggest selling points for me...multiplayer goes through the Game Center!! No need to create yet another account and re-add friends like almost all the other first person shooters out there. Plays very smooth… I have experienced no lag. Thank you, developers!!!
Suggestions: For multiplayer, please add audio chat and capture the flag. Add quick-use icon for perks so you don't have to go to inventory each time to use.
Seems pretty good - update fixed issue
This is an update to a previous 1 star review due to the game not working on my iPhone5 or ipad mini; Apparently the recent stability update worked, because it runs great on the iPhone now. Haven't played long, but the game looks interesting so far, even if some of the mechanics/details seem a bit unpolished. Worth checking out - seems like a mobile/indie Fallout-type game.
Very Very fun
It just needs better graphics and quality and then it would be so much better. It may also need more weapons and customization of armor and weapons and etc. what would be great if you could also make like a base or something and lastly can u make the grenades less deadly?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 12, 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 586 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crazy Robot LLC
- © 2012 Crazy Robot LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.