Track your fuel economy with this easy to use app with charts, maps, and colors!
* Row coloring based on how well your fuel economy was compared to existing records. Green records for above average fuel economy, and red for below average.
* Scan information directly from the pump display!
* Supports multiple cars
* Fuel log summary screen for a quick view of your fill-up details
* Easy to understand statistics
* Charts for fuel economy over time and cost over time
* Ability to exclude records from statistical analysis in case you forget to log a fill-up
* Supports partial fills
* Apple Watch app to view your data on the go
* Export your data as CSV
* Use metric or english measurement labels
* Integration with vinli - http://www.vin.li
* Fun backgrounds!
* It's free!
Scan information directly from the pump using the phone's camera!
Fixes issue where watch data may be out of sync from the phone
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't handle partial fill ups
I would have given this app a higher rating because I love the Apple Watch integration but the big problem is it doesn't support a partial fill up and sometimes I won't do a full fill up if i know down the road I can get gas $0.10 a gallon cheaper or I only have time to do a splash and dash. Fix this shortcoming and I'd be happy to give it more stars
Edit: Partial fills now included. Only issue left is displaying different avg mpg on Apple Watch and iPhone. iPhone is right.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mars_Tom, Thanks for the review and the note about the partial fills and apple watch issue. We've fixed the watch issue and a new version will be out soon. Thanks again!
I would love you tracker to have a field to place the retailer name that would be displayed with a new entry showing mpg of last fill up with name of retailer take name from last fill up to keep easy track of mpg with mpg per retailer.
This is a must
Then in your statistics track mpg based on retailers would also be great
Easy, Neat, Clean
I needed an app that would give me the basics - odometer reading, PPG, Total cost, mileage performance of the vehicle - and most importantly - the capability to export easily! This has it all! (Last app I used lost the developer before he implemented export capabilities).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.