VinoCell is the most complete app to manage your wine list, graphically display your cellar, to record both your tastings and pro ratings and to match dishes to your wines.
To discover the app in images and videos: http://www.vinocell.com
The app is perfect for beginners who can use the main fields but it also caters for experts who can play with its infinite possibilities.
Top 10 features:
- Up to 50 different descriptors (name, country, region, appellation, varietals, maturity, color, alcohol...etc) and 3 images per wine: no compromise!
- Text search in the 1 million internal wine database - or add your wines manually but quickly using the internal country, region, appellation and varietal database.
- Graphical representation of your cellar’s racks and shelves with 40 different configurations to choose from.
- Full bottle life management from input to output date.
- Easy placement of a bottle in your cellar using the double tap feature.
- Quickly locate and highlight bottles in your cellar for easy access.
- Powerful search engine with 40 fields. Need to find the 2007 Australian shiraz from the Barossa Valley, drunk last month with your friend Bob, priced between $15 and $20, with a point score of 91? You can!
- Tasting notes management and a choice of scoring scales: 5 stars, 20 points, 100 points...
- Pro rating can be added using 70 world guides or contests/challenges (Parker, WS…).
- Complete cellar stats: countries, regions, colors, vintages, varietals, purchases, providers...etc.
Other great features include:
- Match dishes to each wine
- Manage producer and provider details.
- Manage contacts (friend/family) tasting notes.
- Customize graphical bottle: shape, hue, cap.
- Create and customize PDFs for each wine.
- Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Market price valuation feature.
- Search merchants all around the world.
- Export wine, bottle, tasting, rating lists as CSV/XLS.
- Import wine list as CSV/XLS from VinoCell website
- Automatic sync between all your devices using the same VinoCell account.
Don't hesitate to look at our website explaining the many features this app offers: http://www.vinocell.com
Compatibility update for iOS 12.
Compatibility update for latest iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
Great wine inventory app
Love this app! It helps to organize all of your wines. You can enter as much info on each wine as you like - the more data you enter, the more search options you will have. I highly recommend that you enter the grape percentages of each wine, the region, sub region and year as well as the winery.
The app developers are great too. I could not find a particular grape that was in one of my wines. I sent them an email and had a response within hours and the grape was entered into the database.
For Serious Wine Collectors
This app is not for the faint of heart. It has a fair learning curve. But “oh the power!” Once you get into the nuts and bolts of the app it is incredibly comprehensive. A must for the serious wine collector. It is in fact so good I am seriously considering inserting the previous 2000+ review I have on notebooks prior to my app purchase to enhance my wine collecting experience.
Great Wine App
If you have a cellar, this is the beat app hands down. I have looked at many and tried a few. This one is much easier to use and very comprehensive.
- 50.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 VinoDev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.