Remind: School Communication
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remind is a K-12 communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are. By connecting your school community with fast, effective messages, Remind helps you succeed together.
* Send text messages to any phone.
* Message a class, a person, or just a small group.
* Translate messages into more than 70 languages.
* Share photos, handouts, and other files.
More than 23 million educators, students, and parents use Remind in 90% of U.S. public school districts.
Hop over to our site to learn more: http://www.remind.com
What's New in Version 8.6
- Improved: Did you know you can swipe to remove a class? We made the swipe gesture a little easier to activate so you can get rid of those unused classes.
- Fixed: Checking Remind while rocking to some tunes? Keep on grooving because your music will continue playing, rather than pause, when you open the app.
- Fixed: Messages no longer show a link preview for email addresses.
- Fixed: Saving a photo to your camera roll no longer crashes the app on iOS 11.
Extremely useful tool for educators & coaches
This is the type of app that all school tools should model itself on. If it integrated into the school information system, it would be even better. Students and families like using it; it’s easy to set up; it takes just a few minutes to communicate out reminders and positive messages to students and their families.
I’ve been on the receiving end of a remind group as a parent, and I’ve also used it for a while as a teacher – it is a flexible tool and well worth using in the classroom.
A useful teacher tool
This is a great app. Simple method of informing your scholars and their parents on up coming assignment due dates or when an assessment will occur. My app is locked from allowing parents and students to respond to my reminders about classroom business. I use a phone call on a school phone or email to communicate all other events happening in my classes. I recommend this app.
I love getting a snapshot of my child’s day at school. Even though she’s only in preschool I still get the, ‘I don’t remember what happened in school today’ routine. Receiving a sneak peek of the day from her teacher helps me to prompt a conversation with my daughter to help engage in her school day. Hopefully we are building a skill that will continue on into the future.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 8.6
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Remind101, Inc.
- © Remind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.