Quick & easy setup of any size groups with voice, text and email communication with any or all group members, even those without a smartphone!. Ringya – Real Groups, Real Communications, Real Easy!
Use Ringya to:
◆ Easily create any size groups; just snap a picture or email a file and you’re done!
◆ Call, text, email and chat with individuals, groups and subgroups
◆ Group chat that everyone gets even if they don’t have Ringya
◆ Know who’s call you and how they fit into your world (e.g. Dan, Mike’s dad, Grade 2)
◆ Search by title or role to find people even if you don’t remember their name
◆ Great for work teams, parents, teachers, communities, clubs and more
Ringya is the first communication solution especially created for groups like work teams, class lists parents, sports clubs, community organizations, and other institutions. This comprehensive solution supports individual and group communication including one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many group communication from mobile to desktop including voice calls, text messaging, live chat and email.
Ringya is great for parents. With Ringya, parents can get in-touch with other school class or kindergarten parents to:
* Reach a new friend’s parent to schedule a playdate without searching for that fridge list
* Find a parent to help with pick-up when you’re stuck in a traffic jam
* Let team members know a game venue has moved due to weather conditions
* Invite / remind of your kids birthday party via text or email in just one click
* Share entire contact lists with others – e.g. Babysitters, Cleaners
* Chat with other parents
Teachers and educators can:
* Remind parents about field trips, homework or upcoming school class activities
* Get feedback from parents and discuss class issues using the message board
* Chat with other teachers about school or class activities
Be the office Hero! Project managers, office admins and team members can:
* Create a mobile office directory or company directory
* Update about project or team meeting
* Make sure everyone has all the team or project contact info handy
* Chat with colleagues and team members
PTA, PTSA, PTO and school or kindergarten staff can:
* Publish the school directory or specific class directories in a smartphone version
* Make staff contact information easily available to parents
* Manage PTA and PTO teams efficiently as Ringya groups
Communities and religious groups such as a church or a temple can:
* Increase the sense of community by allowing community members to interact with each other
* Announce community events and make sure everyone gets such announcements even if they don’t have Ringya or a smartphone at all
Clubs (reading clubs, biking clubs, running groups and the like) can:
* Help members keep in touch with each other
* Use the Ringya message board to announce activities
* Coordinate club events
Homeowners associations can:
* Publish a residents’ directory on the smartphone
* Make announcements and facilitate group discussions
* Send alters in case of emergency
Coaches and sport teams can:
* Easily send messages and announcements to all team members
* Coordinate last minute schedule changes using the built-in message board
* Allow players and team members to easily call, text, email and chat with each other
* For younger children (e.g. little league) update parents about team achievements and activities
Restaurants and other shift oriented establishments can:
* Manage and share shift assignments
* Quickly find a replacement when someone calls in sick
* Update shift managers about new staff and assignments
* Create an always up-to-date extended family directory which all family members can update and any change is updating everyone
* Create a family emergency list and share with nanny, babysitters and extended family members
* Use the built in message board to keep in touch and coordinate extended family activities
Fix crash on some devices
Ratings and Reviews
Drains batteries sends multiple copies of same txt
Why did they make changes to something that wasn’t broken?!?
This is the worst app ever created.
Buggy, full of ads, and drains battery. Terrible app.
Good concept but need more great app
Pro: great scanner (haven't seen any mistakes so far)
Con: limitation in use of imported list, and limitation in creation of rings
This app does what Ringya says it does. Making paper lists to digital.
The problem with this app is what comes after the ring is made. When the ring is made, it's not easy to edit.
If you're business professional and you want to make ring with the people you met at a forum? Ringya may not be for you. Ringya will do great to scan that business card & make it digital for you no problem. I tested with vertical, horizontal, with / without background designs on it. Every scan I done came out right. The issue is from here.
This is great for making paper lists into digital but it's falls short on editing of the digitalized contacts. No merging, editing, option for how to use the list is limited. Good concept but need more to be GREAT
I wrote to Ringya and this is the reply I got.
"Ringya is more about contact lists - class lists, work teams, projects etc. There are many business cards apps out there, so our focus is to help the parents and team workers rather than add business card features."
Projects are not always on one list some people may get added on but can added by business card? It's sad to see this reply from my job point of view (tech analyst & consultant) but as a father of three, I'm glad they have a focus to help with lists.
- RingYa Ltd.
- 26 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Hebrew, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Ringya Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal for 1 Year $2.99
- 500 Coins Pack $3.99
- 100 Coins Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.