By Smarter Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ITmanager.net allows network administrators to remotely manage VMware, Windows, Active Directory, SSH, Telnet, Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, RDP, VNC, Apple Remote Desktop and much more from their smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
***** May 27, 2014 by Stephen Thompson
"Great Product - We're using this to support many remote sites and it keeps getting better with every update!"
***** May 08, 2014 by Nick8304
"IT Network Admin - The best network app ever! Does what 4 or 5 apps do and more all in one."
Major features of IT Manager include:
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines, Datacenters, Clusters and Folders
- Take Snapshots and Revert to Current Snapshot
- View and Dismiss Alarms
- Connect quickly to remote console with RDP, SSH or VNC
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
SSH & Telnet:
- Connect to and control UNIX servers
- VT100 and XTerm terminal emulation
- Connect to and control routers, switches and other network elements
VNC, RDP & Apple Remote Desktop:
- Connect to computers running a VNC server
- Connect to Windows consoles with Remote Desktop
- Connect to and control Mac OS computers with Apple Remote Desktop screen sharing
- Start and Stop Windows Services
- Shutdown or reboot Windows computers
- Remote Desktop Connection to perform any tasks
- View System Information
- Create, Edit and Delete Users & Groups
- Reset Passwords and Unlock Accounts
- Manage Account Options
- Manage User Group Membership
- Browse or Search the Directory Tree
- Ping - With cool graph and statistics
- Traceroute - With live trace of multiple routes
- DNS Lookup - Query DNS records like dig and nslookup
- Whois Search - Perform whois queries against domains
- Subnet Calculator - Quickly calculate subnet masks
- Network Scanner - Find servers to manage automatically, send Wake-On-Lan (WOL) packets
Google Apps Admin:
- Manage Users, create users, reset passwords, edit accounts
- Manage Groups, create groups, edit members
- Manage Domain Settings
- View Usage Graphs
- View Details of Audit Logs
Amazon Web Service (AWS):
- Manage EC2 Services, reboot, start, stop, terminate
- Manage S3 Services, manage buckets and files
- Manage Elastic Beanstalk Services, manage environments, rebuild, terminate, view logs
- IAM user admin
BlackBerry Enteprise Server (BES):
- Create users, groups
- Kill BlackBerry devices
- Manage and assign IT Policies
- Set passwords and more
- Support for BES 5 and BES 10
Private Network Connector:
- Connect to Private Networks securely without a VPN
- No firewall changes or Agents to install
- Supports multiple users and multiple networks
- Download the Connector from www.itmanager.net/download
***** "Well worth it" by Dr Creek on Jan 15, 2014
"This app has been part of my daily workflow for a while now. IT Manager proves admin tools don't have to be ugly."
***** "Must have for IT" by EricBH on Jul 31, 2013
"Basically a Swiss Army knife for those in IT. Clean interface and packed with features. I frequently access our business servers to run simple scripts, check status and reboot."
***** "Awesome App" by BZZZNUTZZZ on Aug 08, 2013
"I have been in the IT admin work for 20 years. This app is exactly what I am looking for. It has everything an admin needs on an iPad. RDP is great and SSH is a lifesaver!!! Great job guys."
What's New in Version 3.2.10
- Fixed a bug in RDP causing black squares to appear on the screen.
- Improved the cursor movement user interface in RDP, VNC and ARD. Touch anywhere on the screen to move the cursor and long press to drag the cursor. Pinch to zoom and to pan simply move the cursor to the edges of the screen.
- VNC and ARD now support connecting to large desktops.
- Fixed some bugs in Active Directory management.
- Fixed custom RDP port not being saved properly.
Best mobile IT management app
I have been using this app mostly to manage google apps for business users and it has don't a great job so far. Also works great for ssh into servers. The only thing that could use some work is the Remote Desktop feature because for some reason it didn't work for me and crashes when it tries to open, but other then that I give it five stars.
This is super app. It management on my fingertip. Thanks, cant say more but your excelent work is manifested in this app. Keep up
Technically, this is a great app. Lots of functionality by leveraging free APIs. And that's also the problem. The "free" download is a bait-and-switch for a $25 per user, per month ($300/year) subscription. As a app that aggregates a bunch of no-cost technologies (WMI, RDP, SSH) it is prohibitively expensive.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 17, 2014
- Version: 3.2.10
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Smarter Apps Inc. (Canada)
- © 2014 ITmanager.net Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.