Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5!
THE OFFICIAL GAME FROM THE 2012 MOVIE "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN"
Get ready for intense web-slinging action with the Amazing Spider-Man! Join Spidey in the official game app of this highly anticipated 2012 blockbuster! Play through the movie storyline as Spider-Man faces off against the Lizard and rampaging gangs. Web-sling and crawl your way through an open, fully 3D New York while using your amazing skills to save the city.
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPERHERO BLOCKBUSTER
• Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
• Play the Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie's storyline.
• Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!
FREE NEW YORK CITY
• Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
• An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
• A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills
A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
• Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
• Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
• Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spider-Man more realistic than ever before!
** Confirm that your device is compatible. The Amazing Spider-Man is only compatible with 4th generation iPod touch devices (16/32/64GB) along with iPhone 4, iPad 2, and the New iPad. Before downloading, please check the back of your device to make sure that it meets the system requirements**
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
The pros... And the cons
This game is overall a great game, the graphics are great(for an app the graphics are amazing, good graphics on apps is hard to do on apps). The story(although not the movie's story) is great and even though there needs to be some things thought out more like the part were Spider-Man loses his powers but he can still climb walls and use webs in combat is not logical the app is good in many other ways I don't even know why they made a second why not improve this one more. The boss fights are fun and difficult and the upgrade system makes sense not getting messed up and to expensive later on. Now let's get onto the cons:( , although the games graphics are very good overall the combat graphics could be improve such as make the people touch the opponent and not miss or go through him. Also the webs I must say should go to the side so it looks liked it's going to a building not straight up. And make the hit box for web slinging a bit bigger(to web zip to somewhere you have to be looking perfectly at it). As for campaign and gameplay maybe you could add a few more missions from Spider-Man 2. Also maybe make a multiplayer with like 2 or 3 people as Spider-Man and the rest as robbers trying to rob banks. That would stretch the time it take for this game to get boring out a lot longer. And so over all this game is great it just needs some more work.
Please Put the amazing Spiderman 1 on IOS 11
I really do like this game a lot Gameloft and same with your squeal. My only issues with is the actually price its self for the game I really $6.99 you could have shrunken down to at least $3.99 or $2.99 would be fine then to top it all off you have a micro transactions which to be fair you need to buy one of those boots or something thats one thing but don’t have an option for you can buy more skill points to max out spiderman its like pay to win basically and the finally complaint I guess you can say is there is not enough skins to purchase the only ones is the original wrestler spider suit or the black suit their should be more suits in your first spider-man game then your second. Overall this is a fine mobile spiderman game and so is your second one so aside from your bs in app purchases and lack of skins if you want to play 2 semi decent spiderman games on the go this is for you but like I said in the title PUT THE GAME ON IOS 11 please gameloft it keeps on saying the developer needs to update it which is you gameloft
It's good overall however I have some complaints. First off combat needed to be improved its just hitting and dodging and I didn't find it as amazing as you made it out to be. Second usually voice acting isn't an issue for me but spider mans was awful and obnoxious as possible. Next you face the lizard three times in this game. I enjoyed the first time showing me his fighting style and the third had a cool twist and an awesome sky diving ending. However the second time was boring as heck. The fight took forever and it didn't require skill just patience because he had a ton of health. My 4th complaint is that there's nothing to do after beating the game. Sure there's those timed running quests but there not that fun as others. The only real thing to do is maybe collect some items you didn't pick up. My final complaint is the overworld. Sure it's big but you see all of it once you beat the game and the only fun part about "exploring" it is web slinging. It's good but needed a lot of tinkering before release.
- 2.6 GB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Spider-Man, the Character TM & © 2012 Marvel Characters, Inc. The Amazing Spider-Man, the Movie © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.© 2012 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Spiders $1.99
- Corner of Spiders $4.99
- Tunnel of Spiders $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.