By Glu Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Experience WILDERNESS ADVENTURES filled with cute animals, rare plants and hidden secrets!
• Help your little campers EARN BADGES during trips and other cool camp activites!
• Build new cabins to make your camp bigger and better, and then connect to Facebook or Game Center to visit your friends' camps and leave them SURPRISE GIFTS!
• Play EXCITING MINIGAMES to help your campers have fun and enjoy the summer!
• Enjoy the great outdoors: pitch tents, roast marshmallows, explore nature and MUCH MORE!
Welcome to Campers! Lead your little campers through a summer filled with wonder, exploration and adventure. Help them complete goals to get their badges while making sure that your camp is filled with fun activities and the happiest campers around!
* * * Campers! requires an iPhone 3GS, iPod Third Generation, iPad or later device to run * * *
* * * Campers! is free to play. Players can purchase additional Coins and Arrowheads (the in-game currencies) for real money, or earn currency through special offers. Please adjust your device settings if you wish to lock out the ability to purchase in-game content * * *
2012 (C) Blammo Games Inc.
Blammo, Glu, G-man and Campers! are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc. in the US and/or in various countries.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
➤ Huge update! We’ve made Campers faster and easier to play, and added lots of fun new stuff!
➤ Help the campers prepare for the Summer’s Eve Festival!
➤ Ranger Ralph has joined the camp!
➤ Challenge your friends to the mini-games!
➤ New camp decorations that give coins!
➤ Touch the totem pole for achievements and gifts!
➤ All cabins now give extra XP
➤ Use cabins and the bus more quickly by tapping them
➤ You can tap things to collect them (or guide the camper you want to collect it as before)
➤ Plus lots of other fixes and improvements
Glitches and Cost Make You Wish for More...
I've been playing Campers for a few weeks now. In fact, about a month ago, I reported a glitch that wasted 20 of my paid-for arrowheads (the games higher-tier currency). It was acknowledged and still is not fixed. Other minor glitches abound, while to get anywhere in the game, one must drop a significant amount of money on it on a regular basis in order to get "arrowheads" to pay for things. This would be less of a problem if campers had more energy, and/or it were easier to earn arrowheads in-game rather than paying for them. I know apps need to make money somehow, but its a bit unreasonable in this game. The game does have a great artistic style and top notch animation, making it pretty appealing, but if the game isn't that fun, the graphics aren't going to save it. To summarize, the game would be much better if there were more rewards for less money, if glitches were fixed in a timely manner, and also if ads were removed after spending x amount of dollars on arrowheads or coins.
It would probably be the best game ever if these little problems would be fixed.
• It's pretty hard to earn arrowheads but still lots of things cost them like food and pets. Either make arrowheads easier to get (without paying with real money) or make less cool things cost arrowheads.
• Campers run out of energy too fast. Maybe make their energy scale like 20 and it can get higher the higher level ur on.
• How about letting us pick out what our campers look like and be able to name them to. That would be really cool. The campers are already super cute but I think it would be fun to decide what they look like.
• Being able to have friends without Facebook or Twitter would be amazing. That way people without those social networks can still get those gifts and do fun tasks with them.
• Adding more mini games that you could possibly earn coins on because it's not that easy to earn coins on either.
The app is really fun and defiantly cool but if you could add more stuff to the game and update more that would be great. Anyways if ur looking at this game a suggest getting it. It really fun and the animation it perfect. All in all it's a pretty cool game. Just it would be nice if the makers could update it. That all.
Finally, a camping game!!!
It's great that someone had the brains to make a relaxing game that all ages can enjoy! Unless you're an impatient "credit card warrior" who is too concerned about app status than enjoying a simple game, the time is just right. I do wish the little campers had more energy, and that 'arrow heads' were found a little more frequently, but I also don't want to spend half my day on one app, so it kind of works out. I play for 5 or 6 minutes, then get on with my life. I wish more developers would realize how many people like camping games that don't require fighting off monsters, building ridiculous buildings and having to do only what they want you to do. This game is 5 Stars all the way!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Tiny Arrowhead Pack$1.99
- Small Arrowhead Pack$4.99
- Medium Arrowhead Pack$9.99
- Tiny Coin Stack$1.99
- Small Coin Stack$4.99
- Large Arrowhead Pack$19.99
- Medium Coin Stack$9.99
- Premium Arrowhead Pack$99.99
- Large Coin Stack$19.99
- XL Arrowhead Pack$49.99