*** On Sale. Original $ 18.99. ***
Smart Zipper Pro professionally create, modify, protect, split Archives. It protects confidential files with strong AES encryption. Over 30 popular formats are well supported.
• EXTRACT over 30 different archive formats ranging from RAR, RAR5, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, PAX, MSI, Arj, Z and much more.
• CREATE 7z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2 archives easily.
• REVISE existing archives without extracting.
• PROTECT your data with strong AES-256 encryption.
• Extract Different Files with Different Password in the Same Archives.
• BROWSE images and PREVIEW files inside an archive without extracting.
• SPLIT large archives to several small ones.
• FILTER out unnecessary files .
• DRAG and drop files directly to the Finder to decompress from the list view
• Browse Compressed Archives in the Archiver.
• Provide shortcuts in “Finder’s context menu”
• Browse EXIF details of images and detailed information of audios and videos
• Edit files and add them to the archive quickly.
1 Optimize the Decompression Function
2 Optimize the Module of File Name Encoding
3 Support to Delete the Local File
4 Optimize the Interface
5 Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Too slow to use
I have owned this utility for one day. I have used it to backup my Virtual Machines (continer file, with many small files and one or 2 large files within). The utility is beyond slow, takes it hours and hours to compress a 30GB file. The mac os compress utility is at least 10 times faster (i have not timed it). I tired to open a compress file with this utility , it never opened, it stoped responding. Had to force quite. The compression ratio is very poor compared to the mac os compress utility.
I was looking for a utility that allowed you to specific directories other then the current one to compress to - this does provicde an UI to do this however the performace of Smart Zipper Pro is so poor it is almost useless. Takes it hours and hours to do what the command line utility does in 10 to 20 min.
Very nice app
After 3 or 4 years of use most of the time is works amazing. Most zip programs on Mac are not that good but most of the time this app more than meets my needs. I like that it can understand 7Z format most. of them can not
Gives me the flexibility that I need to compress files for sharing. Works like a champ on 10.7.5.
- Lihua Yang
- 13.6 MB
- OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zip Rar Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.