By Bitly, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the power of the link with the Bitly app.
- Save shortlinks into your Bitly account
- Share to Twitter, Facebook, SMS and email in one step
- Check how your shortlinks are performing with detailed stats revealing click counts, link activity, geographic location and who else shared this link
- Discover what your Facebook and Twitter friends are sharing
- Organize and share your shortlinks with bundles
For Bitly Brand Tools users:
Utilize Bitly Brand Tools features from your mobile device
- Brand all of your content
- Share to multiple social media profiles
- Check scheduled posts
- Manage company leaderboard and subaccounts
- Analyze link performance with geographic data, historic traffic and trend data
Interested in learning about Bitly Brand Tools? Email email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6.5
This is an excellent app; checkout my links
Greetings, Brett Snodgrass here to tell you that this bitly app is excellent. I wish there was a bookmark app so when I am using safari I can just click it and it's bookmarked along with predetermined tags or tags selected from the page. I have several "rate my healthcare provider" websites as well as medical references. Today I rated my doctor, specifically I rated my psychiatrist Dr. Stamati at the website DrSocial dot org. Checkout my bit links; its great that this is free; I wish Diigo would be free also; they could fund the website with investors and ads like facebook. Paying for social media resources and bookmarking apps doesn't often make sense.
I really like this service because it gives me insight I would have otherwise never seen. I had trouble logging in and I am certain I was using the right login but it only worked once I changed my password. Also it has been well over two years since an app update and there are things that are on the website I would like to have access to.
Needs some tweaks
Nice app but it would be better if they updated it for iPhone 6/6+. There are too many steps to get a link shortened. It would be nice if you could click an icon from the iPhone sharing menu that would shorten and copy to clipboard for quick pasting or something...